5

MAX  P.O.V

"Maxi wake up" someone called pulling the end of my shirt. I opened my eyes to glare at the person and saw it was my baby brother.

"Carl what happened it's still" I checked the time "3:30 go back to sleep is not yet time to wake up"

"Belle is crying again" which wiped the sleep off my mind. I stood up quickly and headed to her room.

"Isa" I called out once we entered the room. No answer, I kept quiet and listened, not long after I heard sniffles and I went in that direction. I saw Isabelle sitting in one corner crying, staring at a knife. I kicked the knife across and sat close to her "Isa what's wrong" I asked. She didn't reply she just hugged me tightly. "Isa tell me what's wrong"

"You would get angry" she replied still hugging me.

"Look" raising the head to look at me "I won't get angry I promise," I told her.

"There is this boy that's followed me around. Yesterday h-he...he...he" She started crying again

"What did he do"

"He touched in a way I didn't like it. I told him to stop but he didn't and then he went down and h-he.." I pulled her into a hug, I couldn't hear it or else my anger will start showing and I don't want her to get even more scared. I failed her again I told her it won't happen again but it did.

"Belle" Carl called out. I almost forgot he was there, I stood up and beckon for him to come towards us and he did.

"Isa do you have a picture of him or do you know his name," I asked her.

"I have a picture"

"Where," I asked and they flinched then I realized that my voice had gotten deeper from anger "Where," I asked again this time trying my absolute best to make it soft.

"It's in my phone"

"Where is your phone"

"There" she replied pointed towards her reading table, I went towards it and took her phone.

"I will buy you a new phone," I told her because I was sure as hell am not going to return this phone. She didn't say anything she just nodded "Carl stay here don't let her do anything stupid" he mumbled an okay. I just left them to search for this bastard who doesn't have respect for girls I normally wouldn't care but he missed with the wrong girl which is my sister. I went to bathe, wore new clothes, and left the house in my Porsche. I went to the gang house and saw the first person awake was Mason. "Hey man, Isa needs a new phone," I said as I threw him the phone.

"Did you come all the way looking like you are ready to kill someone just to tell me to get her a new phone" Mason replied

"I'm not angry" he gave me that are you kidding me face "some idiot who doesn't have respect for girls touched Isabelle yesterday" he smiled "why are you smiling"

"I was just thinking how you could get angry to this extent over that"

"What do mean she is my sister"

"Yeah just the same way Olivia was somebody's sister" he sounded angry. Olivia was someone I did bad things to, really bad that am ashamed of and regret.

"Why are you angry it's not like you guys are siblings or anything" am not going to show him I regret it.

"No she's not my sister" he paused "was she hurt" I shook my head signifying a no "what you like me to do"