❝Chapter 30❞

Y/N's POV~

Y/N: l-Louis?

(I have to edit this because some of you don't think it's Louis Tomlinson

(I have to edit this because some of you don't think it's Louis Tomlinson.)

Louis: yes, it's me, baby.

Y/N: don't call me that. You lost it.

Louis: why-

???: Who are you and WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?

We both flinch at the mad voice, and turn around and looked at highly mad Tae Oppa I gulped hard, he look so damn mad and scary. He took steps toward us and stand near me glaring directly at Louis.

Y/N: o-Oppa

Taehyung: shut it y/n. Who are you? And what were you doing with my sister?

Louis: wow baby, you never told me you have so handsome brother other than Ilseong.

Y/N: shut up!! I have 7 handsome brothers and Ilseong is not in any of them.

Taehyung: now who the F*CK ARE YOU?!

Louis: I am-

Y/N: Oppa, he is no one.

Louis: wow! Now, I am no one-

Taehyung: we need to talk when we go home.

Y/N: ...

Taehyung: let's go.

He said and grabbed my wrist and took me inside the car. The whole ride was silent. As soon as we reach home, I tried my best not to think about Louis, but–

Taehyung: EARTH TO KIM Y/N!

Y/N: y-yes Oppa?

Taehyung: are you okay? We reach home.

Y/N: Oppa, can you do me a favour?

Taehyung: ...will think about it tell first.

Y/N: please don't tell anyone about that Louis, when I will feel comfortable talking about him, I will tell you all myself.

Taehyung: I understand, I won't tell anyone until you are ready.

Y/N: thank you Oppa.

Taehyung: let's go.

I nodded with a small smile and took a groceries bag and went to the kitchen. I smiled slightly at Hobi Oppa who was in the kitchen. He smiled back and took the grocery and put it on the kitchen counter.

Jhope: you can go, y/n. I will put them in the fridge.

Y/N: no Oppa, I will do it.

Jhope: no, y/n, you must be tired.