t w e n t y

no one pov

"jungkook, do you work for a mafia?"

jungkook suddenly looked down at the boy, who was still laying on his chest, when he heard his question. the younger looked up to meet jungkooks eyes. his own wide and dilated as he stared at the ravenette.

jungkook blinked a few times, staying silent. taehyung waited patiently, sort of, for an answer.

though, soon jungkook let out a soft chuckle. "not exactly." he said softly. taehyung only stared at him more curious and confused. "then what is it? because in all the movies i've seen. theres a mafia group thingy. and they're really scary.. and stuff. a-and those people chasing us were really scary.."

taehyung finished softly. jungkook hummed quietly, his eyes focused softly on the younger boy as he rambled into a tangent again. 

the ravenette stayed silent, thinking and taking in taehyungs question. ".. i guess im not really sure. technical i guess. i dont think thats actually ever been completely defined." jungkook said.

taehyung nodded softly. "i see.." he said softly. his little bambi eyes looking so focused made jungkook let out another soft chuckle.

"so when did you start w-working there?" taehyung asked again.

jungkook looked up at the ceiling, honestly trying to remember how long he had been working under his boss. "um... i was 14, was it? yeah.. i think so." the ravenette finally concluded.

taehyung let out a soft shocked gasp. "you were so young!" he said astonished. jungkook hummed. "yeah, i guess so.." he said, looking back at the younger boy with his elbows propped up, and his body in a small twist so he look at the older in his laying position.

"w-why did you start working there?"

taehyung asked, his voice a little nervous, almost scared to hear the answer. but he was just too curious, and he wanted to know!

jungkook looked at the younger, staring into his pretty hazel eyes. he stayed silent, soon glancing away from the boy and kept his gaze on the wall on the opposite side of the room.

taehyung slightly panicked when he saw this action from jungkook. "y-you dont have to tell me! ... i was just wondering.." he said softly with worried eyes.

the older looked back at the younger, his lips forming a soft closed lip smile. his hand moving to ruffle and pet the boys fluffy curly hair. "its ok..." he said softly. causing taehyung to nod.

after jungkooks spoke, his hand paused, just keeping hold on the youngers hair. his arm letting gravity slowly let it drop down on his chest. the two boys still looking at eachother. the soft silence between them was comforting.

but taehyung was quick to break that silence with another question.

"what about where you live? b-because you said you brought your guitar to school because your house was crazy with your siblings and stuff.... but, i-i dont really think thats true anymore."

he said, his lips forming a soft pout. jungkook nodded softly.

"yeah.. i, i dont have siblings. any at all, actually... sorry." jungkook said, feeling strangely bad for lying. taehyung gave a quick smile. "its ok." he said joyfully.