Chapter 6/Touch me.

Zeren's POV

Once again I woke up, my eyes blinded by the lights as they weren't used to the brightness of the room yet. I rubbed my eyes and tried to stand up, but failed when my legs gave up on me. As my eyes slowly adjusted to the lights, I could see that i was still in the same room that I had passed out in.

I sat myself up against a wall, and scanned the room to find any kind of change, only to be disappointed when i found out everything had remained the same. I was still stuck in a room with no exit.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain shooting through my head. I opened my mouth as my body tried to groan, but no sound was being produced. What was happening to me?

I felt numb, and tried yet another time to make any kind of noise. When my vocal chords gave up on me again, I retorted to another solution. Since I was able to use my arms, I started banging on the wall behind me, trying to catch the attention of Pennywise.

Then i came to an abrupt stop. Why was I trying to get him to help me? He literally put me into this situation, obviously he wouldn't help me get out of it? He'd probably make it worse.

As my head continued to hurt, I tried to think about what exactly had happened last night. I remember everything up until the moment that he appeared. Why couldn't I remember?

I wrecked my brain as a voice suddenly popped up in my mind.

"Good girl."

Everything started to become more clear, as more memories started flowing back. I remembered him holding my face, telling me to close my eyes and lay down. I also remembered him calling me a 'good girl' for obeying, which for some strange reason made me feel something. Disgust? Repulsion? Attraction? I couldn't tell.

I tried to stand up again, and this time i succeeded, leaning against the wall for support. I couldn't really go anywhere, but it felt great to have stood up from the cold, hard floor.

"I see you have gained consciousness again."

Kelsey's POV

That was very stupid of him. At first it was only a suspicion that he had something to do with the sudden disappearance of Zeren, but now I knew for sure that he was behind it. He literally delivered the information to me, in attempt to scare me.

I had immediately reported the suspicious event and his name to the police. I was sure that it'd speed up the process of finding her.

I suddenly remembered that she was having a sleepover with Lori and a couple of other friends not too long ago, so i started dialing Lori's phone number.

"Hello?" Lori answered the phone, sounding confused as we had never called before.

"Hey Lori, I know we're not that close but I have something important to talk about with you."

"Oh. Well, what is it?" She sounded disinterested. I've never really trusted her.

"You know that Zeren is missing right?" I asked her, hoping that this would catch her interest.

"Oh my god. Can people stop asking me about her? It's not my fault she walked away in the middle of the night! Blame her! Don't call me again."

The line went dead. Huh, strange. I thought they were close friends.

I didn't know what else I could do at the moment, as the police had just started the investigation, but I knew one thing for sure. I was going to get her back.

Pennywise's POV

"I see you have gained consciousness again." I spoke loudly from behind her. She jumped. I had startled her.

She didn't answer me. She just stood there silently, leaning against the wall, breathing very unevenly. I could feel her heart speed up.

"Cat got your tongue?"

She tried to slowly turn around, but started losing her balance and almost fell to the floor. I caught her.

She stared into my eyes with an emotion I couldn't read. But it quickly faded and turned into fear. That's what I liked to see. I started smiling.

She shifted in my arms, trying to escape from my grip, but I wasn't letting her go. It was way too much fun knowing that me touching her filled her with fear.

I saw her struggling to speak, when she finally formed a single sentence.

"You can let go now." She whispered anxiously, averting her gaze to the floor.

I didn't let her go. Instead I moved my right hand from her waist to her jaw, making her look up to me.

"Not even a 'thank you' for catching you?" I pouted, staring straight into her eyes, trying to read her emotions as her eyes had darkened.

"I'm supposed to thank you for helping me with something you caused? Doesn't really make sense does it?" She suddenly snapped, regret immediately creeping on her face. My smile dropped.

All the amusement I was feeling a second ago, vanished as quickly as it was gained. All I felt now was frustration and a anger. And a little something in my pants.

I tightened my grip on her jaw and saw her wince. Good.

"I've had enough of your big mouth. It's time you put it to good use for once."

She tried to loosen my grip with her hands but that only made me tighten it more.

"What do you mean?" She tried to act clueless, but I saw in her eyes that she had understood what I meant.

"It means exactly what you think it means." She tried to break eye contact but I didn't let her.

"Oh. I thought you didn't know about that."

I chuckled. She had believed me. Humans have such a small brain capacity.

"Sweetheart, did you really think that I'd be that clueless? I was just playing with you, it was funny seeing you all flustered and embarrassed."

A blush crept up her cheeks and she once again tried to loosen my grip, but I of course didn't let her.

I slid my right hand up to her cheek, cupped it and leaned in to her ear.

"You've been a bad girl, and bad girls get punished. Now get down on your knees and touch me."

Zeren's POV

"You've been a bad girl, and bad girls get punished. Now get down on your knees and touch me."

I was petrified. I should have been absolutely repelled to the idea of performing this act, but a little part of me couldn't help but feel a little bit of arousal. I cursed myself for feeling this way.

"You can't force me to do this." I spat with an attitude, pulling back just to have him grab my jaw again and grip it like it was going to fly away.

"Oh but I could. I could absolutely force you to do this. But I'm not, because I can tell by your body language that you want to do it just as much as i want you to do it."

He was right. But I wasn't going to admit that, I'd rather die than admit that I felt any kind of attraction to this... being?

"Well you're wrong. Not a single ounce of my body is willing to do this." I lied, staring him dead in the eyes.

"I can feel your blood pressure rise when you lie." He cocked an eyebrow, looking overly confident.

"You're seeing things. I'll do anything but this."

He looked pissed. Oh no.

"Okay, then you're going to have to watch."

_____________
word count: 1322

A/N
ITS BEEN SO LONG !!! oops 😟 i had writers block for a very long time. but recently i got some newfound inspiration ! i really cant promise frequent updates, but u can expect a new chapter this week !

vote or float :)