chapter 7/ say goodbye

TW/ nonconsent (this will be the part between ‼️...‼️)

"Okay, then you're going to have to watch."

My eyes widened. He wouldn't actually pleasure himself in front of me would he? Surely he has to feel some kind of shame, right?

He spoke up as if he could read my mind.

"Don't doubt me baby, you know that I've done way worse things."

I wish I could smack that stupid smug look off his ugly face. I wish I could smack the arousal out of my body. I just wish everything was normal again.

"Thats... awkward." I mumbled, hoping he'd come up with something else.

He laughed. He held me by my shoulders and led me to a chair. A chair? Since when was there a chair in this room?

"Sit." he ordered.

I didn't sit.

He pushed me down on the chair and lifted my face up to make eye contact. He looked angry again. Maybe I should start listening to him.

"It's only going to get worse for you if you keep disobeying me." he snarled, taking one step backwards.

There appeared to be another chair there, in which he sat down as he spoke his next words.

"Now be a good girl and keep your eyes on my hands, otherwise you'll have to participate."

‼️
My heart started beating faster. Embarrassment and arousal erupted in my body. I didn't want to look. I didn't want to be turned on by this. It was probably him playing with my mind. Why else would I not be repulsed by this?

He unzipped his pants. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I didn't look away.

He groped himself through his pants. Tears threatening to spill out of my eyes any second now. I didn't look away.

He pushed his pants down a little and pulled out his semi flaccid member. A single tear fell out of my eye. I didn't look away.

He wrapped his hand around it. More tears fell out of my eyes. I closed my eyes. I heard his movements stop.

"I told you to keep your eyes on my hands." his voice boomed through the silent room. I nervously swallowed.

"Look at me." I shook my head. I couldn't.

I heard shifts, when I suddenly felt his hand on my shoulder. Oh how I hoped it wasn't the same hand he had just used for another activity.

"Open your eyes." I shook my head again, my eyes screwed shut.

He grabbed my hair, pulled me out of the chair and forced me on my knees. My eyes were still closed.

"I'm not going to repeat myself again, open your fucking eyes."

I disobeyed him again.

He tightened his grip on my hair, and used his other hand to squeeze my nose shut. Oh no.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, with a pleading look in my eyes. He smirked at me.

"You're too late." he laughed.

I tried to push him away, but I was too weak. I started feeling lightheaded from the loss of oxygen, so I was forced to open my mouth to breath. The second I did that, he thrusted in my mouth.

Then I did something. Not on purpose. It was out of shock, and I wouldn't have done it if I had thought it through. I bit his dick. Like a full on bite, teeth digging into his skin and all. Will probably leave a mark, if his body is even capable of bruising of course.