Chapter 3/ I hate you

Pennywise's POV

Damn this chick pisses me off. I think I'm going to kill her today. There's no point in dealing with her if all she's going to do is irritate me. I'll find another plaything. But before I kill her, I want her to suffer. Which is why I'm in front of her house right now, about to take her sister, Naz, with me.

I entered the house and immediately heard what type of person she was. She was blasting some emo ass music, something about closing doors. Time to ruin her day.

"Knock knock" I said, excitement filling me up. I could sense her fear.

"Who's there? Zeren?" Naz asked.

I laughed creepily.

"I took Zeren, and if you don't come with me, I'll kill her." I said, all worked up and excited. I could feel her fear growing by the second.

"Whoever this is, it's not funny." she shakily said, not wanting to believe that what I said was true.

I entered the room and she gasped. She was trembling in fear at this moment and it was delicious.

"You're not real, this is just a dream." she whispered to herself, knowing goddamn well that this was reality. I laughed again.

"This isn't real enough for you? I'm not real enough for you? Well it was real enough for Zeren." I smiled maniacally. She shifted.

"If you don't come with me, your sister's gonna be dead in about 10 seconds. It's really your choice." I lied, knowing goddamn well I'd end up killing both of them.

"Okay, take me. Don't hurt my sister, I love her." she spoke, still terrified.

I smiled. Today's a great day.

Zeren's POV

I was hungry, I was thirsty and I really needed to pee. What did I do to deserve this? He's just gonna starve me to death isn't he?

I kept thinking, a lot, when I realized that he was still out, doing whatever. This might be my only chance to escape, and I'd be crazy if I didn't take it. So I did.

I walked around, trying to find any kind of opening or door. I think it was about after 5 minutes that I finally saw a door ish thing. So I pulled on it, and damn it was heavy. I kept pulling and pulling and at some point it shot open. Oh my god! I did it! I'm going to be free!

I ran out as fast as I could, but then realized that I wasn't out yet. Shit. There were a lot of 'halls' so I just started running through them, hoping to at some point find an end. And I did. Kind of. There were three doors, all labeled differently. One said 'not scary at all', the other said 'scary' and the last one said, 'very scary'. So, I went for not scary at all.

As I opened the door, I heard a crazy laughter. Oh no, Pennywise is back. I ran through the dooropening in hope of him not finding me, when a puppy walked up to me. I jumped, not expecting any kind of animal at this place. I tried to walk around it, but it started jumping and licking me.

"Hey little guy, are you a good boy?" I asked, petting the dog. He looked at me and I swear that he nodded his head.

"Sit." I said, and he actually sat down!

I tried to walk around him again, when he suddenly grew huge and lost his fur. Na- ah I'm not in for this shit.

I ran back as fast as I could as the giant, fur less dog chased me. Pennywise was less scary than this dog anyways.

I shut the door as hard as I could. This ain't it.

Just as I was catching my breath, Pennywise appeared in front of me. He looked happy at first, but then switched to furious in a matter of seconds.

"Did you try to escape?" He asked, with a mad, but then an excited, expression.

"N- no, I was j- just s- s- searching for f-food." I lied.

"I can feel your blood pressure rise when you lie, so don't bother." He snapped, but then excitedly continued, "Anyway, I brought home a present for you!" he exclaimed and then laughed.

What? What could it be? Food? Water? He wouldn't, would he?

He grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder and brought me to the place I 'escaped' from. He then proceeded to smack my ass, hard, and tell me to stop struggling. Oh my god a demonic clown just touched my ass. And I didn't hate it. Who am i? Lori?

He set me down and laughed "Here she is!" He exclaimed to someone, but not to me. I looked around and that's when I saw her. My little sister. All chained up.

I wanted to run to her, but suddenly couldn't move. He smirked at me and then walked towards my baby sister, grabbing her throat while looking at me.

"No! No no no no no don't hurt her! Let her go!" I yelled, getting really anxious. I saw her look me in the eyes, she looked defeated.

Pennywise laughed. "No! Don't hurt her!" He mocked me, and then tightened his grip on her throat, still looking me deep in the eyes.

"Let her go! Hurt me, not her!" I yelled, hoping that he'd let my little sister go.

He let go of her throat, and moved towards me in an inhumane pace. I still wasn't able to move. His face got really close to mine, our noses nearly touching, smiled, and then he whispered: "So you'd rather have me kill you than her?"

"Yes," I answered, "without a doubt". I looked at him hopefully.

He smiled a wicked smile, got his mouth really close to my ear and whispered: "Too bad". He chuckeled, moved away from my ear, went to my sister and killed her right in front of me.

"NO!" I screamed. "You're a monster! That's my baby sister! You KILLED her! I HATE YOU!" I cried out, not caring about if he'd kill me or not. He killed my sister in front of me for god's sake, who does that?

He laughed. He had the audacity to LAUGH.

"Come on sweatheart, let's get you something to eat."

AN: ....anyways, vote or fLoAt
(oh and I'd appreciate it if y'all also commented xoxo)