2.

Ahra looks around the room, actually the hospital room

Ahra looks around the room, actually the hospital room. But she had been here so often that this room was like her own. She had even decorated the walls the way she liked.

The white walls didn't look so sad when she'd put up some posters and pictures on them and the room definitely seemed more lively.

Sure the room didn't feel alone, but Ahra did. 

She almost never had friends in her life. Mostly because she was in the hospital for the majority of her time but also because to the other kids she was a "freak" and a "weirdo".

Didn't she feel lonely? Of course she did. Seeing other kids having fun when she was left alone. It hurt. But she got kinda used to it.

She takes a deep breath in and plops down on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Just then the door opened. It was a girl, more specifically the intern in the hospital who was assigned to be her nurse. She gave her a really bright smile as she brought her medicines to her.

Jiya, that was her name. A really pretty she was really pretty, with brunette hair and bangs. And she was tall. REALLY TALL. But the girl was amazing.

"So how's our little lady doing?", she said giving her some pills.

"I'm doing...meh", Ahra answered, making a face while swallowing her medicine.

Jiya smiled softly at the girl, there wasn't that much of an age difference between them so the girls were pretty close. She was probably the only person Ahra could call a friend.

She was introduced to the girl when started her internship at the hospital and the two became fast friends. They had known each other for almost an year now.

She didn't know whether Jiya considered her a friend or not as they never talked about it but she loved the girl's company. Little did she know, Ahra had the same feelings.

She treasured Jiya more than anything in the world.

:::::::

A/N: Haiii everyone!! Just here to say that the chapters might be short , its just that I'm not good at writing long chapters so hope you can bear with it :"D

edit: Jiya is an oc now, yes.