5.

"HELP US OUR FRIENDS ARE DYINGGGGG"

"Shut up Hyunjin."

Jiya walked up to the group of boys. She did not know what was happening but one thing was for sure.

These boys were extremely handsome. Like how- 

Focus Jiji, focus. Do your job! 

She walked up to the eight boys who were bickering among themselves.

"May I know what's the problem here? Are these two...injured?", she asked.

"We think these two broke some bones", the guy with thin, sharp face said. 

"Will they be okay?", the guy with dimples asked worriedly. He seemed like the oldest of them.

"We'll have to have them checked up by the doctor, they're gonna be fine", Jiya said.

She went away to call the doctor and when he came he checked up on the two boys.

"So....looks like Jisung, you sprained your ligament. Quite a nasty fall, wasn't it?", the doctor, as his name tag read, Brian, informed.

"So do I have to stay in the hospital now?", Jisung asked in a sad voice.

"Well if you have your family living with you, then you don't need to, the sprain isn't that bad. But if you don't have anyone to take care of you then you better stay here", Brian said.

"Oh...I live in the dorms our school provides though...OH WAIT!! I CAN LIVE WITH THESE GUYS! You have an extra room right?", Jisung asks.

"Uh...yeah we have an extra room, but you sure you wanna live with us...with that leg of yours?", the guy who looked like a puppy, whose name Jiya caught as Seungmin, said.

"OF COURSE!! Anywhere other than the hospital..", Jisung said.

"And Felix...you seem to have broken your arm. Skateboard, was it? That was nasty..I suggest you to stay at the hospital as I guess you live in the dorms too? And your family's not in this country. So...do you wanna stay here at the hospital?", Brian asks Felix.

"Ah...well I've never been admitted to a hospital before! So...why not! I think it'll be..a new..experience?", Felix said, trying to look at the positive side.

"You sure bro?", Jisung asks.

"Yep! You guys don't have extra room anyways sooo...", Felix trailed off.

The guys look at each other, they didn't want to leave Felix alone but they had no other choice.

"We'll come visit you everyday!", Jeongin said smiling.

Felix  smiled at his friends.

"Don't worry guys! I've never been a patient at a hospital before, this will be a new experience for me!", he said but inside he was regretting this.

"Take care hm? Eat your meals on time and take your medicines regularly.", the dimpled guy, Chan said.
"Please take care of him for us.", he said looking at Brian and Jiya.

"Don't worry! He'll be taken good care of, we'll shift him to the ward after we put up a cast on his arm and give his medications.", Jiya said.

"You kids should head back now, its getting past the visiting hours now.", Brian said.

The boys looked at each other and then gave Felix a smile and patted him on head and gave him hugs (careful not to hurt his arm more), which the boy gladly took.

They were still reluctant on leaving Felix alone when they heard-

"YOU ALL BETTER COME VISIT ME TOMORROW", the guys heard the boy shout as the door closed behind them.

Now with slight smiles on their faces, the guys went home.

:::::::

A/N: This is the longest chapter so far jdjfjg

Double update as tch-brat bribed me :"D