17.

Jiya opened the door of her house and what greeted her gave her a shock

Flour all over the kitchen counter and the floor, the sofa was covered with broken egg shells, and two human beings, covered in flour, chocolate and with an egg in each of their hands, standing behind the kitchen counter looking at her with shocked eyes.

"I- what- What the hell did you two do to my house-", Jiya was in absolute shock.

Felix and Ahra looked down, muttering a small "sorry" with pouts on their faces.

Jiya sighed, "You both are going to give me a migraine."
But when she looked at their apologetic eyes and the pouts on their faces, all her anger faded away.

"Its alright, I forgive you, but you both have to clean this entire thing up and I take no excuses, Felix can work a little less because of his hand though."

Both looked up with bright smiles when they heard that the elder forgave them and nodded their heads excitedly.

"Okay but wait a minute, did you two even make the cookies or were all the ingredients wasted like this?"

"We did make them! Look inside the oven, they're all safe and sound.", Felix said.

Jiya walked over to the over and opened it, and she was greeted by the wonderful fragrance of freshly baked cookies.

"And I present you, Lixie cookies! ft. Ahra", Felix said smugly.

"Well looks like you both did at least one thing well, but these are going to stay with me until you finish cleaning up so you better get to work.", Jiya said instructing the both.

So they began cleaning up the mess they made. It took them about half an hour to get everything cleaned up. After the cleaning was done they took out the cookies from the oven and the heavenly fragrance of freshly baked cookies filled the house.

"Jiya can you pack some of these too? I wanna give some of them to my friends!", Felix asked

"Oh of course! How much should I pack-? Oh you know what, you put them in yourself.", Jiya replied while Ahra watched the scene unfold, munching on some of the cookies.

And just then Felix picked up a huge load of cookies and put them inside a box. The two girls stared at him wide-eyed.

"They have a huge appetite", Felix said with a completely straight face.

:::::::

A/N: Giving y'all content before disappearing for two months bc exams yeet