10.

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

Ahra turned around to see the boy from before, the blonde-head, smiling brightly at her.

God his voice is deep-
does not match his face at ALL

"Hey?", she said.

"I'm Felix! I noticed you just moved in the ward, I was admitted here yesterday too. So I thought maybe you'd be feeling alone here because this ward for sure as heck lacks human interaction", he said dramatically pointing towards the other patients. 

Ahra laughed a little

This boy is so extra 

"Well hello Felix, I'm Ahra. I basically live in this hospital, and like keep going in and out of this place, and because someone forced me to move here, here I am!"

Special shout-out to Jiya whooooh

"Oh you've been here for quite some time?"

"Yep"

Then came an awkward silence, neither of them knowing what to say.

Just then Felix spoke up,

"Oh by the way, if you don't mind me asking, what have you been admitted here of?, he asked.

"Oh I'm here because-"

She's such a weirdo.

She's a freak.

I  heard people with that condition don't live for long?

I pity her

Ahra stopped mid-sentence, memories flooding her mind. She just wanted to bury these memories at the back of her mind, never recall them again. But no matter what, they always came back. 

She shook her head a little bit, deciding against telling the boy the real reason why she was here.

"Oh its nothing big! I'll tell you about it some other time!", she said, smiling a little at the boy.

Felix nodded his head in understanding, he was completely fine with the girl not wanting to tell him. But for one, he was sure that she had a serious condition, maybe even a congenital one because she said that she was at the hospital pretty often.

Felix spoke up,

"That's completely fine! I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, but seems like I did-"

"Oh no you didn't!", Ahra said.

Oh shit did I give that impression that he made me uncomfortable? Way to make friends Ahra-

"Oh if you don't mind me asking, why have you been admitted here", Ahra asked

"Oh its because of this-", Felix said pointing to his arm.

And that's when Ahra noticed the cast on his arm.

How the holy toothbrushes did I not notice that?!?!

"Oh your arm broke-?! How- That seems like it hurts-", she said.

"Ehehe its a looooong story", Felix said sheepishly.

"I have time, spill it", Ahra said, now curious.

"Okay then sit down little one, let me tell you a tale", Felix said doing extravagantly. 

Both of them sat on the benches in the ward. The ward was almost empty now, most of the patients being at their daily-check ups and therapies at this point of time.

"I'm pretty sure I'm older than you but okay tell me", the girl replied.

"Nah I'm sure I'm older, I was born on 15th September 2000, you?", Felix asked.

"I was born on 1st January 2001... OH GAWD YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME?! How is that possible you look like you're like 15?!?!?", Ahra exclaimed.

"Well I dOn'T kNOW", Felix said shrugging

"I can't believe that, this is probably some kind of magic", Ahra mumbled.

"Okay okayyy time to tell the storyyy", Felix said in a sing-song voice.

Just then the door of the ward burst open.

:::::::

A/N: this took me so long to write wth- 
I didn't update this for a month :"D

oh and if anyone is wondering, the sentences in italics are the thoughts of the person

not at all proud of this chapter lmao, I was high-key cringing writing it