11.

Just then the door burst open

And a horde of guys burst in.

Let me rephrase that, a horde of VERY good looking guys burst in. Felix looked up, annoyed that he was interrupted while he was about to tell the story to Ahra but as soon as he saw his group of friends crowding the ward his face lit up in the brightest of smiles.

"FELIX HONEY WE'RE HERE", Chan said, a big smile on his face.

Ahra sat there, she figured that these boys were Felix's friends so she kept her quiet; not wanting to disturb them.

"CHAN", Felix exclaimed. The smile on the boy's face was so bright that you could be blinded by it.

"We're here too you know", Changbin spoke up.

"Of course you're here, I just spotted Chan first so I spoke his name", Felix said, making a "that was common sense" face.

"Oh wait did we interrupt something?", Seungmin asked, noticing the presence of Ahra.

The girl perked up on being pinpointed, "No not at all! I was just talking to Felix here, I guess you guys are his friends so I'll give you your space."

Ahra got up and smiled in acknowledgement as the boys and went towards her bed and sat down on one of the chairs. She looked at the group of boys from the side, they looked really close and all of them seemed quite young. 

Seeing his friends splattered vibrant colors of happiness on Felix's face. His eyes shone brighter than a million stars in the night sky. Anyone could tell just by looking that these boys were really good friends.

To be honest, Ahra was just a tiny bit jealous of them. She always wanted to have a friendship like that. And seeing these boys having this kind of relationship brought a warm feeling to her heart and a small smile made its way to her face.

Just then Felix looked towards her, Ahra saw him looking and when the boy noticed it he shot a bright smile towards her, she smiled back.

Well I guess this place isn't all that bad.

:::::::

A/N: OKAY IK I'M LATE BUT OMG NOEASY WAS SO GOOD WTF

I am absolutely in love with that album smfh
What were your favorite songs from the album?

ALSO STREAM 소리꾼 (Thunderous) WE NEED TO GET TO 50 MILLION

AND FELIX'S RAINBOW HAIR I'M IN LOVE-