13.

Have you every felt so out of the place that you just want to crawl under a rock and die?Yes that's exactly what Ahra felt right now as she sat alongside the eight guys

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Have you every felt so out of the place that you just want to crawl under a rock and die?
Yes that's exactly what Ahra felt right now as she sat alongside the eight guys.

"Okay sooo let's start off with the introductions first!", the guy with curly hair exclaimed, probably trying to make the poor girl feel more comfortable.

"I'm Bang Chan, you can call me Chan! I'm the oldest one of us", the same guy continued.

Chan then gestured the other boys to introduce themselves too and one-by-one the boys introduced themselves.

Their talks began as awkward and shy but as the tension began to fade away, they slowly felt more comfortable with each other.

"Oh you like Wandering Children too?! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE LYING I LOVE THEM", Jisung exclaimed, almost jumping out of excitement but then remembering his injured leg, sat back down.

"NO I'M NOT LYING I REALLY LIKE THEIR MUSIC! ", Ahra exclaimed back.

"She's our friend now, i swear she's so cool-"

They talked for quite a long time, and to be honest Ahra had not laughed like this for a long time. It felt good though, really good. 

But now it was time for the boys to leave, it was already past the visiting hours but they had bribed the nurses with brownies to let them stay for a bit more, but it was already quite late so they had to bid goodbyes.

"We'll come visit you again tomorrow! I'll ask Chan to cook some food for both of you!!", Jeongin said smiling widely.

"Wait why me- Ask Minho!", Chan argued, while the guys began going out of the ward one by one

"Well your food is tastier!", Jeongin's fading voice was the last thing that the two people left in the ward heard.

There was a small period of silence, but then Ahra spoke up.

"It was really nice meeting you and your friends today, they're very...-lively", she spoke, chuckling a little.

"I know right, well they are MY friends what would you expect!", Felix said, flipping his imaginary long hair. Both of them started giggling at the boy's antics.

Ahra slumped down on her bed after talking to Felix a little more, the boy was already began drowsing a bit while they were talking so she just made up that she was feeling sleepy so that he could sleep.

Ah such a good day, I could get used to this.

Only if this lasts long though.

:::::::

A/N: Update as I'm being spoiled by tch-brat

ALSO HAPPY JISUNG DAY <3 Istg I love that boy sm-