3.

Seven boys walked around the sidewalk

Seven boys walked around the sidewalk. Peacefully.

But that peacefulness wasn't for long.

"Hey why isn't Felix here yet?", Jisung asked.

"Dunno, probably got stuck in the toilet seat again", Bang Chan, or as some called him, Chan said.

Just then they saw a floof of blonde-ish hair in a distance. It was impossible for him not to stand out with that hair.

"Oi Felix!!", Jisung shouted, running towards him

"Oi Jisung!!", the boy, Felix, shouted back as he skateboarded towards them.

And that's when the chaos broke loose.

Jisung ran towards Felix, Felix increased his speed too.

But none of them saw the large rock lying in the middle of their path.

Just them Jisung tripped on the rock falling face first. Felix was too fast to stop now and he just screamed when his friend fell down. He was at his full speed and tumbled on top of Jisung, his elbow hitting his friend's inner knee.

The skateboard flew in the air.

Jisung screamed, it felt like he broke his leg.

Felix screamed seeing the flying skateboard falling.

The skateboard fell.

On Felix's arm.

Felix screamed more.

Their six friends watched the entire scene unfold with their eyes wide.

"What the hell just happened?!", Seungmin exclaimed.

"That....looked like it hurt", Jeongin said, slowly walking towards the two injured boys with Hyunjin behind him.

Chan sighed, "Come on, let's take them to the hospital."

Changbin and Chan picked up the two boys, calling a cab and and helping them get in

Minho watched the entire scene, "Why am I still here-"

:::::::

A/N: I tried to be funny-

I failed-I literally wrote this with a straight face istg
Anyways! All the members have entered the story yeeeet
AnD new banner and book cover :D

ALSOO STRAY KIDS WON KINGDOM AAAAAAAAA JDHFHG AND CHAN'S SHIRT BE LIKE: bYE PeoPle I'm not gonna be needed hErE