~Ch.7~|Miss me...daddy?

♔it hurts

♔it hurts. After all this time, it still hurts.♔

_______________________________

"How exactly am I supposed to force someone to like you?" Elara asks, while steering her head to face the limo window, Her tone filled with sarcasm

This whole lunch is going to be awkward I know it. Between Elara being supposedly mad, and an angry women in her forties who hates me, it's bound to be.

Since this morning she has been ignoring me, as well as rolling her eyes non stop, every single time I talk. It's definitely getting on my nerves, and I'm about sick of it.

I know that it's quite possible her parents made her apologize to me, I wasn't mad that she called me those names last night.

If anything it was kind of funny.

The only reason why I yelled this morning, was because of the horrible night I had. It made me feel better when Elara tried talking to me, but I didn't like it.

I don't like leaning on anyone for support. So I went off, it's the only thing I know how to do. In this world you can only count on yourself, no one can protect you, or keep you happy, all of it is up to you.

I put my phone down on my lap and give her my full attention, "You can't. All I need you to do is make it seem like we are friends."

Elara turns her body while she straightens up in her seat, "Will you pay for my lunch if this goes well?"

Im not even surprised she asked that, "Yes, I will pay for your lunch." I sigh.

"Even if I choose the most expensive thing on the menu?" I inwardly shake my head, this girl is really something else.

"Yes."

She smiles brightly, as if she's just won a gold medal.

"On a real note, I simply want you to be quiet and sit still. Do not be disrespectful to her, and only talk when needed." I know she's not going to like me telling her this, but it needs to be said.