~Ch.9~|Phone sex.

❤︎Sometimes people are beautiful, Not in look

Not in look.
Not in what they say.
Just in they way they are.❤︎
✍︎︎𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜✍︎︎
_______________________________

❤︎✍︎︎𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜✍︎︎_______________________________

"An hour! It took you a whole hour to get here." I yell at Sarah, as soon as I open the front door. "I was doing something very Important." She excuses.

"Yeah, having sex with daddy?" She walks in and punches me in the same spot Natalie did not even ten minutes ago. "Ow."

"Shut up, I don't want to hear any judgement until you get fucked from behind by a hot guy named Liam."

"Hey, I can't believe you would ever suggest I judge you! One of us has to be the the sex god." I went on, "Natalie and you will get along great I know it."

"Yeah, show me where this girl is." Sarah walks threw my house, with bags in hand. She unloads bottles of alcohol, "I brought a verity, figured we'd all have our own bottle."

"Sound good to me!" Natalie yells, from the couch. "I like you already." Sarah revealed, while showing me the options.

Malibu watermelon, Pink Whitney, Pink lemonade Smirnoff, and Vavoom vodka.

"The Vavoom, is for all of us. Liam bought it for us when we fucked for the 100th time." She sighs, "It was so romantic."

"I'm sure it was, I'll take anything except the Smirnoff." That stuff is so nasty, I don't even know how there still in business.

"You get the Pink Whitney, I'll take the Smirnoff. It's not even that bad. Now introduce me to our new friend."

"Sarah this is Natalie," I start the movie while they talk amongst themselves. I hear laughter, that's always a good sigh. I knew this night was gonna be great. "Who's ready to see Angelina Jolie, and Brad Pitt." Mr. & Mrs. Smith the best movie I've ever seen. Everyone needs to watch it at least once in their life.

The whole assassin love, and daggers strapped to ones thigh. That type of love...man!

"She's my wife of course I'm ready to see her." Natalie smirks, while blowing a kiss to the screen. "Actually she's mine." Sarah cocks her head at Natalie, giving her the evil eye. Natalie just returns it back, staring into each other's souls.