~Ch.16~| Can you handle it?

𓅓𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎.
                 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗-
𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜.𓅓
✍︎︎gareth egan ✍︎︎

_______________________________

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The dress is beautiful, it shines. It all black with, the perfect amount of sparkles. It molds to my curves beautifully, snitching my waist in while showing of the hips I used to be painfully insecure about during my premature teenage years.

Lorenzo will love this, I look classy and sexy the best of both worlds.

"So yay or nay?" I ask, stepping out of the dressing room. Lorenzo sits, with his legs relaxed and back straight. His eyes, travel up and down my body. He remains silent, with a twirl of his finger, he makes a cylinder movement. Indicating for me to do a 360'.

As he commands, I do. Spinning myself into a circle. Giving him a view of my butt, for a little longer than needed.

Once I face him again, I can clearly see a bulge pressing against his slacks. "This makes me want to devour your body, I wish to keep my head between your legs for hours. Do you think you could handle it, me licking your pussy until you scream?" He whispers, he dirty talks. I know this , this time is different. More vulgar, more tempting, is he trying to seduce me? I LOVE IT.

"I can handle it." No I cant, the hell am I saying. I wanted to pass out the second I got finished cumming.

His finger traces the neck of my dress, slipping between my breasts. "Tomorrow, after the charity...we'll see just how long you last under my touch."

"You actually want to go down there, like between my legs?"

"Did you not hear, I said I want nothing more than to do that."

"You make me very hot, and sweaty almost. I have to change I don't want to ruin this dress the way you ruined my panties less than twelve hours ago." I strut into the dressing room and take the dress off. I wont last a second tomorrow, I'll be putty in his hands.