~Ch.11~|Stupid, stupid.

𓂀-and sometimesyour homesick;not for a place butfor a person-☮︎︎✍︎︎The Random Stories✍︎︎_______________________________

𓂀-and sometimes
your homesick;
not for a place but
for a person-☮︎︎
✍︎︎The Random Stories✍︎︎
_______________________________

𓂀-and sometimesyour homesick;not for a place butfor a person-☮︎︎✍︎︎The Random Stories✍︎︎_______________________________

You don't want me touching you?

Did she mean that, she sounded hurt. Hurt, that I didn't want her hands on my body. Maybe it's the nerves for the flight, that's why she was touching me she was wanting comfort?

I don't know, I'm overthinking.

A women has you overthinking!

I'm in my head as usual, all while Elara is dead asleep. I drive as her head leans against the puffy headrest, I didn't expect this is how she looks when sleeping. Not that I thought about how she looks when she's asleep.

Elara's mouth is slightly ajar, her chest puffs out with every breath she takes, as her eyes lay slightly open. It kinda looks like she's looking at me from the corner of my eye, but that's not the case. Soft snores are heard over the air blowing against our bodies, she's an interesting girl. I wonder how she'll react when I bring up that she does in fact snore.

This week is going to be hard. Elara won't leave my head, it's like she's always there. We're going to be together 24/7, it's not like we're not already.

Speaking of being together all the time, around every corner it seems Blake Miller is hiding. My imagination never gets the best of me, I know I'm not overreacting. If I sense something is happening I'm usually right.

I can't put my finger on it though, when Elara and I are together Blake almost seems to...stalk us. Watching our every move, it's strange. Then again everything in my life is strange, my unknown feelings for a nineteen year old, that's what's rum.

A loud oink sound makes me take a glance to my right, Elara's mouth is fully unlatched, a laugh gently at the sight, not wanting to wake her up, or let her see me laugh again.

A red stop light causes me to bring my car to a stop, I'm interested in seeing how she'll react if I close her mouth.

Little by little I let my left arm reach over the console and place my hand under her jaw, I move my hand up and close her mouth.