~Ch.14~|One bed, sounds like a book.

'What is love

'What is love...?'
The person you miss the most when everyone is around.
-Niyaz ahemad
———————————————————-

"ONE FUCKING BED!" How the hell does a honeymoon suite have one bed

I can only handle so much, first the kiss, then the creepy men, then ETHAN, and now one bed. One fucking bed.

This sounds like a book, I can't tell if it's a shitty one or a forever burned into your mind kinda book.

I'm gonna go with shitty! This can't happen, someone is sleeping on the uncomfortable looking couch and it's not gonna be me.

I hate to say, but for once Lorenzo needs to treat me like a lady and make sure I'm comfortable.

I'll be damned if I have to sleep within five feet of this man. BAD IDEA!

"It's not that big of a deal. You take the couch and I take the bed." Lorenzo says, while sitting out luggage down in front of the dressers. He's out of his mind, ME TAKING THE COUCH.

I WILL HAVE ETHAN PUT A HEX ON HIM AND HIS FIRST BORN CHILD. Try me.

"I'm excuse me, I take the bed. You take the couch." I walk past his hippo body, and jump on the bed rolling around in it. It's mine, it's comfy, soft, and warm, just like me. We are a perfect match.

"Elara, look at that fucking couch." He says, I turn my head and look at it. I've seen it once why do I need to see it again.

"Okay and?"

"Does that look like I will be able to lay on it comfortably, I think not." He's right, he won't fit, so I guess the floor it is for him.

"Yeah you won't fit. So should I call the hotel and ask for you extra blankets?" I ask, while climbing butt first under the covers.

"Why?"

"Well your sleeping on the floor of course. You didn't actually think I'd let you sleep with me did you?"

"Elara I paid for this hotel, I make the sleeping arrangements. Now unless you want to sleep on the floor I suggest we both take the bed."

SHARE? I grab a pillow and toss it at his head, hard.