𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞. [𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞]

🍄🌱🐌

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶
also that emoji combo is ahh so cute <3

a/n: so this is supposed to be set where klaus
and you are both around the age of 17. some drugs & alcohol ahead soo just letting y'all know that it's for the imagine's storyline purpose only, and that i don't support harmful teen alcoholism and teen drug use. stay safe bbys 🥰

The colorful lights shined bright into your eyes almost blinding you. The potent smell of weed and cigarette smoke filled your lungs. The overall feeling of others sweat lingered on your skin. The amount of pills you saw being handed from people to people was definitely something. This wasn't really your crowd... In school you were always known as the "good girl", the "goodie two-shoes", but deep down you knew you were pretty innocent- just as they were happy to point out.

Still people didn't know that sometimes you could forget that and embrace the dark side a little bit; but that was rare. Hence why you were in this situation. You'd told your best friend Aubrey that you wanted to do something fun, see the wild part of life. She just laughed at you and proceeded to say that you couldn't do that even if you tried. It pissed you off.

Innocent this innocent that; you just wanted to be bad for one night. Just a single evening. You tried to convince yourself you weren't scared out of your wits but with no success. People with many piercings and tattoos surrounded you. Oh also, was it mentioned that you have anxiety? It'd probably kick in soon. You kept telling yourself to stop focusing on your common sense and have some fun... right. Should be easy.

You took a dark red lipstick out of your bag and attempted to put in on without a mirror. Someone's shoulder hit yours and the pigment of the lipstick slid all the way down your lip.
You sighed harshly, "Hey watch it." The guy turned around and laughed, looking you up and down. You gulped not realizing that you're at a "rave" like thing with mostly adults and you were telling people 'to watch it'.

You looked around for Aubrey but couldn't see her.
"Hey, you smoke?" the same guy smirked at you. He had long black hair that hung somewhat in his face, and intense upturned dark brown eyes. The smile he gave you was chilling.
"N-no," a stutter escaped your lips.

He came closer towards you, "Hey you don't have to be nervous— this doesn't look like your crowd... what are you a high schooler?" You didn't want to answer his questions so you just started walking away from him. You heard him saying something trying to catch your attention again, and started following you.

You got pushed into a group of dancing strangers. We're the hell was Aubrey when you actually needed her. Good news was that guy wasn't around. Standing there awkwardly while dancing bodies pushed you back and forth. Some random ass girl started dancing on you.
"What the-"
She cackled, "Having fun?" She turned around and it was Aubrey.
"Seriously?" you rolled your eyes at her.

She opened her purse, "Stop being such a hardass y/n."
"Then stop being a bitch and ditching me in a place I've never been before," your mouth slightly opened in shock with the fact you called your best friend a bitch. You both had known each other for a really long time, and you never thought you'd call her a name like that. Again innocent one would say; you just didn't believe in saying those kind of words to people you valued in your life. She always said those kind of names, but you never did to her. It was kind of your own personal rule with your best friends.