𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞)

--

requested by Rosey1013

this imagine is based in season one

(a/n: yes you both were raised in the umbrella academy together, but remember you're not related. it's like lila and diego lmao (and ig luther and allison) just don't think to much about it or you'll probably get weirded out haha.)

--

{Five's POV}

I stood in the kitchen and brewed some coffee. Two cups of coffee. One for y/n, and one for me. 

Allison came into the kitchen, "Hey Five."

"Hello Allison," I adjusted my tie.

Her gaze fell upon the two cups of coffee, "Two cups of coffee? Feeling extra annoyed today?"

"Well, uh ones for y/n."

"Oh," Allison looked at me and laughed slightly. 

I turned the coffee machine off in annoyance, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing. I guess it's just kind of cute," she opened the fridge door, "Young love..."

"Cute?" I scoffed, "I can't recall it being young love."

Allison, "Oh your right! I keep forgetting you both are old." I grabbed the two cups of coffee and left Allison with an eye roll, and headed to y/n's room. I knocked on her door and waited. Y/n eventually opened the door with a tired look on her face.

"Hi," I grinned." The 'hi' came out much softer then I thought it would. I wasn't used to the way I was acting recently. All mushy and sweet. I mean I always treated y/n differently then the other bumbling idiot siblings I had, but something felt strangely off. I was really attracted to everything about her, so it was very hard to keep composure and not spill all my feelings right then and there on the spot, sooo, I decided to have a different approach to it. Something more casual. Hints. Tiny things I was starting to do daily so y/n could hopefully sense how I felt about her... without telling her. It could be considered a lame move, but it was a safer way. That way no one would get hurt. Well, at least I hoped.

Y/n opened the door a little wider so I could walk in, "Hey Five, what're you doing up so early on a Saturday?"

"Well there's really no reason to sleep longer when it's nice out... speaking of that, I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk with me?" I had my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah that'd be nice," she smiled.

I chuckled slightly, "Coffee first?" She nodded and accepted the hot steaming mug out of my hands, and motioned for me to step inside her room. I looked around her room at all the pictures on the walls.

"Wow, I was so young," I traced my fingers along the edges of the picture.

Y/n laughed, "You look the same."

 I ran my hand through my hair slightly, returning my gaze to her, "Your hair looks different... did you change it?"

"I mean, a little. I straightened it last night hoping that in the morning it'd look a little more effortless. I don't even know what I'm saying, it's stupid anyways," she smiled slightly looking embarrassed.