𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Luther:

Luther came up to you and asked if you were free Friday night, you accepted his invite of course. So he decided to take you to his favorite restaurant near the academy. You both had a good night filled of reminiscing about the old days, and expensive good food.

Diego:

Diego and you decided to go to the gym together and work out. You didn't know if it was a date, neither did Diego, it was kind of just hanging out... like a date. Once you both were exhausted Diego decided to take you back to the academy to go eat something mom could prepare.

Klaus:

Klaus and you ended up going to the park. You brought a loaf of bread to your "picnic" and ran to the lake with Klaus. You both started throwing little pieces of bread to the ducks in the water until an old lady approached you two and said, "You're not supposed to feed those things." You both awkwardly nodded, and when she left you guys broke into laughter.

Five:

Five decided he wanted to go get coffee, and you wanted some to, so he agreed you could come. You two went into the cafe building, and took a seat together far away from other strangers. Farther within the conversation Five brought up, "So, is this a date?"
You replied, "Only if you want it to be." You noticed Five nodded slightly, and quickly drank the rest of his coffee.

Ben:

Ben and you were taking a nice stroll on the sidewalk near the academy, when you came across your childhood ice cream place that you only got to go to like twice a year. You asked Ben if he wanted to go, and he smiled and agreed. After you both got your ice cream you continued your date walk, talking and laughing.

Thank you for reading!

- Eme 💛