𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬...

A/N: All of these are pretty bad, sorry 😆.

Luther: You'll carefully watch him whenever he's taking to ANY girl. When he comes over to you, you start giving him a lecture about how he needs to pay more attention to you.

Diego: You'll purposely come up to Diego, and put your arm around his back. You'll whisper in his ear, "Quit taking to her, she's so desperate for attentio-". He'll cut you off and probably chuckle. He tends to grab your hand and tell the girl he has other plans and he has to leave.

Klaus: He rarely flirts with other girls besides you, but he will start innocent conversation sometimes. Obviously you're pretty protective of little Klaus, so you usually just join the conversation and make sure the girl doesn't try to make any moves. Then you'll sneak a kiss on his cheek just to make sure...

Five: Tons of girls flirt with Five wherever you both go, and you can't help but throw some insults at the multiple girls you've come across. You get pretty jealous... but he'll usually just grab your hand letting you know he'll end the conversation soon. You give the girl dirty looks the whole time. Five will always tell you that your the only one he wants after.

Ben: You don't get jealous often, neither does Ben. If you do get jealous though you get super sad, and you try to have faith in Ben that he won't flirt back. He doesn't, which makes your relationship even stronger when you talk it out when you get a little jealous.

A/N: Thanks for reading!

@earlofgreytea 💛