𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 <𝟑

Luther: talks lots of nonsense to you about things he thinks are cool (like the moon lmfao) and he's hoping you like those things too. just lots of rambling and trying to impress you with his abundance of knowledge on things that a regular individual most likely wouldn't know.

Diego: throws knifes at u

PLS im joking ofc

he stares at you and tries to play it cool, usually giving you the up and down look somewhat "respectfully". he's always raising his eyebrows when you walk into a room as well, usually because he looses a bit of breath every time you're near. he thinks you're breathtaking of course.

Five: steals some disapproving glances here and there, but behind his facial facade he's actually highly intrigued by you, and wants nothing more than to learn more about you; even if he hides those growing feelings.. he often fixes his blazer or his hair when you're around, and always raises his head and widens his eyes to try and get a better look at you subconsciously.

Klaus: always tries to find a way to touch you. as in a slight brush of your hands, or him physically grabbing your shoulders when he accidentally bumps into you. or that one time when you guys were sitting next to each other listening to diego rant and your knees lingered on each other's.. giving you that little spark of a growing tension between the two of you.

Ben: clears his throat awkwardly almost every time before an interaction. he often blushes easily, giving it away that he finds you really attractive. everything about you draws him in, and you've started to notice that wherever you go he's always nearer to you, due to his subconscious need to be in your presence and hear your voice nearer to him.

y : n  (:

// heyyy it's been awhile since i last posted, hope y'all are doing well and enjoying summer ! anyways, feel free to leave requests for any preferences or imagines. also what did everyone think of the new season, don't be mad at me but i haven't even finished it yet- and i call myself a fan PLS. no i swear i'm on the last episode i've just been overly busy with my new job and etc. anyways thanks for still reading this book. stay safe and have a good day readers <33

🤍🤍💗💗 till next update ..