𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏

A/n: This ain't a fluffy one 😂.

Luther: He told you that he didn't want to marry you. Being rejected like that made you feel like you were worthless, and that the fact that you both were dating was just irrelevant now. So that was it. You told him 'We're done' and you went home with anger in your eyes. You took the heart off of his contact name, and started to focus on your job instead of a man.

Diego: You caught him texting a random girl and asking if they could meet up. Diego acted nonchalant when he put his phone down. No way are you going to be cheated on, so you got into a huge argument with him. You told him that you thought he cared more about you, and that he wouldn't just throw away your relationship like that. Apparently he didn't care, so it was ended by you shouting at him, and slamming the door in his face.

Klaus: He told you he would change with his drug problem (don't do drugs ya'll, it isn't a joke) but he never stuck to his promise. You kept trying and trying to help him, but it just wasn't enough. After you realized he got back on his bad habit and he didn't tell you, you just couldn't anymore. You told him you couldn't be in a relationship without trust, leaving Klaus heartbroken including yourself.

Five: You made plans with your childhood guy friend to go get some coffee. Five was listening in on you talking on the phone with him. He teleported in front of you and said, 'You can't go.' You hated how much he tried to control you. You told him that if he kept controlling you and being so jealous, you couldn't be in a relationship anymore. He rolled his eyes, and you knew your answer. Running out of the academy with tears in your eyes, you realized what had just happened, 'you broke up'.

Ben: Lately Ben and you started getting into arguments about the fact that you wanted to go back to college in your late twenties. You're relationship kept getting worse and worse over the span of a few months. You never knew what he was thinking, and he was just acting cold towards you. Some nights you would just cry in your pillow because he wasn't acting like himself. It was all because of college, and why he didn't want to be supportive of your decisions. The day you were about to leave to go to the airport, you decided it was time to just break up. It was rough, but you both decided it was for the best.

A/n: All I'm going to say is oof. Stay tuned for part two!

@earlofgreytea 💛