𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬

Luther- Aliens (1986)

(Luther really doesn't like horror movies, and hates when you bring up the idea of watching one, but he will for you. He tends to stick to the lesser scary ones because he says 'what's the point in watching a horror movie when you could just watch something with a better plot that isn't completely full of just creepy stuff'.)

Diego- A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984)

(Diego LOVES horror movies. He prefers classics because he says the newer ones aren't as good. These kind of movies you can enjoy, but it depends on your mood. Diego always tries to see if you ever get scared in some parts, and you do sometimes, but you don't show it.)

Klaus- It (2017)

(He's never been a huge horror movie fan, but he watches them with you only because you like them. He actually covers his eyes when anything startling, or something super creepy happens.)

Five- The Shining (1980)

(He really isn't fazed by them at all, and he likes them a lot actually. He always makes fun of the main antagonist and let's you know that you don't have to be scared because he'll always protect you. Five always says 'if I was the main character in this, they would've been dead a long time ago'.)

Ben- Beetlejuice (1988)

(You always tease Ben for saying Beetlejuice is counted horror, but he claims it is even when you say all it is is funny. Ben gets scared easily with horror movies, and always is focusing more on the popcorn that you make then the actual movie.)

(a/n: what's your favorite horror movie? comment 💛)