3

《Envy is the coward side of hate, and all her ways are bleak and desolate》

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

I felt at peace.Warm and relaxed from head to toe.It was nice.But my hands were stuck in place..

"Ow.." the metal pinch and hurt your skin, moving it made it cut deep into your skin almost.

By now you open your tired (E/C) orbs and look around...you were not in that guys arms but in another unknown fancy dark room.It looks as it would be haunted.No seeing a person here with you, you got off the rather large bed and walk around.The floor was a deep marble brown as the walls were tan, paintings of woman and some views were on the walls, a velvety rose gold curtain was blocking the sunlight to come in, but most importantly the place was dusty.Like if this room has not been used for years.

In the corner of your eye you see something fly pass quickly "H-Huh?" you look around till you see a misquote on the arm of the bed frame, you smile at the blood sucking insect "Hello there, are you lost?"

The misquote just stares at you before it turns and flys off.Thinking you scared it a clicking sound was heard, turning you see the same man from before come in.

"Good your awake finally!Let's get going then-!"

"Not till I introduce myself Heisenberg!" You almost couldn't believe how tall this woman was, for she somehow managed to squeeze through the small door, not long she was basically towering over you and the man, then she bows with such maturity and power "My name is Lady Dimitrescu and this is my abode, what is your name child?"

You mimic her by bowing your head down slowly, avoiding eye contact "..(Y/N).."

Lady Dimitrescu hums a tune as she begins to fan herself in a rather taunting way "(Y/N)?...A name that I have not heard of yet." Not long she smiles down at you with kindness in her voice "It fits you butterfly.~"

That nickname set Heisenberg off.She will not call what is rightfully his a nickname!Only he can do that!Your HIS!

"There you met her now let us leave you whore."

"She may be found by you but cursing around her at this age is not very parent appropriate-."

"My favorite words include none of you bloody fucks!" Not long he picks you up, right after he wraps your form with a thick blanket, then begins to stomp off "She is mine!Now back off--!"

You were surrounded by a mass of black.Not long your taken out of Hiesenberg hold yet into another.Confuse you look up to see a young woman in black alltieror, if she did not have so much red and grim on her face you would have seen her true beauty underneath.

"HEY!Hurt her and I swear I will kill you bitch!"

"Cassandra did I tell you not to interfere?"

She didn't let you go but managed to bow to Lady Dimitrescu "Forgive me mother but this child is peculiarly different."

"How so?"

"Other humans hate and kill anything they dislike or feared in sight, she did not do that.I expected her to do what her kin dose but she showed me kindness and spoke out to me..." Cassandra then sets you on the floor and pats your head as if your some kind of fragil china "...it is not everyday you get to meet a person like her."

You smile at her but it did not stay long due to the sudden force pulling your chains to a direction away from her.It took all your will power to not cry or let out a shout of pain as the chains indeed managed to tear into your soft yet raw skin.Not long later Hiesenberg had you in his arms again this time he held you in a bridal style position.