7

《Remember to live as you're busy surviving》

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Run.

Bloody run.

Ethan was leading the way, for he was focusing on staying alive, you basically following behind him.You read too many books to know whoever is leading the way dies, your not gonna die like this.Not a fucking chance!

"Ah!Jesus christ!"

Arms of the lycans broke holes into the wood walls and swing around, looking for some flesh to grab.

"That's right!Run for your life!"

One of them however grabs your coat "AUGH!" If you didn't unbuckle it in time you would have choked before they tear into your flesh.

Running for your life you follow Ethan like a lost puppy till you to see a hole in the wall.Finaly!You guys can get out of here!Just gotta cross this bridge.

"Very nice Ethan, Darling!"

He...he was cheering this on?What the actual hell?!

Ethan stops right as a thing come out from the exit "Go back-AH!" The vibrations of how it land made you two fall, but the moment you look up you knew who this was.

Urias;Leader alpha of the Lycans.

"Do me a favor Urias and retrieve the girl alive for me, I do not want to see a single scratched on her either!"

Ethan backs the hell up, confuse "W-What da hell dose this freak want from you kid-?!"

Thunderous roar left Urias throat as he, known for his hammer of death, raise it up high.

"No!No!"

Urias did as told and swing his hammer down at Ethan, luckily he lived, but he was pulled back closer to Urias as he was about to end him.Ethan only moved out the way and the hammers impact causing the bridge to collapse.

"W-WHOAH!" You tried to find a stable area to cling to but you fell down with Ethan, into a tunnel slide of complete twist and turns.

Not long you two land on the ground, you land on your ankle however and all you could do was bite back a pained cry after feeling the impact zoom throughout your entire body, Ethan took his time to get up from landing on his side.

"Good.." He felt relief as your still alive and kicking, not many last this long with him in these situations "...you didn't get caught by that-."

"Your still alive?Impressive..."

A camera.There has to be a camera.Heisenberg can't see or locate where you guys are without it, the problem is where it is located.

"Oh shit!"

You look up and gawk.The roof held massive spikes and was slowly coming down!

Ethan, once again, made the lead and open up the paths.It is taking all your will power to not cry out, you could taste the iron from biting your tongue.

It was still coming down however on the other side..

"Shit!"

"Haha!My word, you truly are strong as they say."

Ethan found a way out "Over here!" then jumps down, you gulped.This is going to hurt.

And it did.

You let out a pained groan, trying to hold back a bloody scream, as you land on your bum.Pain now shoots from your ankle to your lower spine.

Hiesenberg was not done yet however...

"Oh, do you really think I'll let you get away that easily?"

You choked as a spiky wheel thing is set down and spins dangerously your guys way.

And there was no way to avoid it.

"Kid!" You perk up and find him in a hole, right in the wall in fact "Come on!Run!"

You did.You let tears fall as your forcing the pain to move, to stay alive, yet once there Ethan had you behind him and he stood infront.

"I have to keep Donna and Moreau entertained, now that my darling is not with you no more, I guess no one will protect you from your doom!Haha!"

Your eyes widen.He thinks Urias has you, he does know your here, did...are there no cameras afterall?

Ethan pushed back "Squeeze against the wall!" and you did, you two went flat on that wall as the wheel of doom comes close.

"Now it is time for the beautiful, blood-soaked finaly!"

Ethan let out a 'oh shit' as the spins came close, he extends his arms to only scream as the spin repeatedly attacks his cuffs.You close your eyes and pray.

"Nothing like fresh American ground beef!HAHAHA!"

The moment the wheel stops spinning Ethan broke out of his cuffs, he was free.

"I-I think we can head out now-."

His fear of what occurred went away as he faced the small form, you were a crying mess but yet grip your head in horrific fear.

He knew he couldn't say anything but dame, who knew those sick bastards had another kid with them...waite?Do those sick bastards have Rose?His baby??

He face pales just at the thought.

Freaks has his baby, holy fuck-.

"M-My body hurts.."

He snaps out of it to see you trying to stand but fail.He was quick to react as he caught you mid fall.That was when he noticed your exposed leg.

"Kid your ankle-!"

"My back i-is hurting.." You cry, pain is not your friend "...I land wrong."

He nods, then face the stopped wheel "Okay..I'm going to help you, can you trust me?"

You didn't know if you should but what options do you have?With a slow nod Ethan quickly made his way under the thing.Half way out he looks for something but frown and he crawls his way back.

"I'm going to have to drag you out."

Your face paled.More pain to come, but you let him.All you felt was pain down your back as he, gently as he can, pulls you to the other side.Not long he gives you a piggy back ride.

He, after checking the boxes, clocks his gun, soon speaking to you "I'm going to get us out of here, no one is going to hurt you okay?"

Snores was his answer.Very soft ones at that.Ethan chuckles to himself before making his way out of this....hell.

°•¤•°Back with the four Lords°•¤•°

Urias just arrived to the broken church, where only one lord waites, yet it did not bring what the lord asked for.

"Urias about dame time!" Hiesenberg gets up onto his feet, clapping his hands with slow accomplishment "You did great out there!Now, let me see the girl."

He didn't dare look at his lords face, for he knew he clearly messed up.

Hiesenberg smirks falls a bit "Urias.Where is my Darling?"

His answer?

Urias shows him his hands, it only held a small (F/C) coat.

Anger boils inside him, his hammer came to him immediately "I asked you to do one simple thing for me...ONE!" If Urias didn't make his escape a second later he would have died by his lords enraged state "Fuck!Go!FIND THE GIRL!BRING HER BACK ALIVE AND IN ONE PIECE!!"

Yet did he stay?No.He was gone.

The coat was left on the floor, Hiesenberg stares at it with soft enrage yet concern eyes "You better be alive dammit." and he left to begin his search.