4

《We mature with the damage not the years》

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

It's been a while you have seen nor felt the sun.You missed it.But you weren't entirely lonely for that long, you had fun knowing Lady Dimitrescu daughters.Each of them were different but you enjoyed their company.The quite one of the three was Cassandra, Bela is the main pretty one in the group, and Daniela was the crazy physico...you liked hanging around Daniela the best, she is funny and cool.

"I don't know how you humans eat this junk!"

Cassandra hands you the bowl of freshly cut (F/Fruit) before facing her complaining sister Bela "It is required food source for them, we take blood after all."

"Still it's DiSgUsTiNg!"

Eating your slice of fruit you felt something poke you, turning to see what it was but find it was Daniela.

She smirks before pointing at your bowl of fruit "Can I?"

You nod but gave her the entire bowl.Daniela smile turns into a crazy witch look before she approaches Bela from behind.The two sisters did not see her nor notice her.

"Blood is better then that..JUNK!"

"We can't just give her a carcass and say 'eat up!' it is not good for her!"

Bela huffs "So?We torture people for a living-!"

The deed was then committed.Craze laughter of Daniela echo around the room as Bela screams bloody murder.She has smashed all your (F/Fruit) into Bela's hair and squeezed it till it was dry.

Feeling satisfied Daniela puts down the bowl "I like that look it suites you!" then legit runs for her life.

"DANIELA I'M GOING TO CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO THE BEAST OUTSIDE!"

Bela storms off to find Daniela, you laughing cause it was funny, not long Cassandra helps you out of bed.

Confuse she leads you to a pile of clothes, she hands them to you "Mother says that your time here has gotten shortened due to important business, so she gives you these as forgiveness."

You made an 'oh' face but you took and change into different clothes.It was like boy clothes but you had a (F/C) hood with it.It was nice and very cozy.

"I'm going to miss our play dates."

You frown.Ever since you were here all of them made their time devoted to keep you company for your three week recovery.But the man who brought you here?You haven't seen him after you blacked out.

You were worried for his sake.

What happened to him?

The doors were slammed open, causing you to jump as Cassandra stood in front of you in a protective manner, yet who came out that door was not any of the sisters nor Lady Dimitrescu.

"Mother Miranda." Cassandra bows, soon making you follow "I have not been informed of your visit-."

"Stand."

Both of us did as told as she drew closer, she dresses up like a nun at a funeral.

She stops infront of you, her eyes on your necklace "So it has chosen you?" her fingers traced your facial features from lip to eyebrow soon ending with her fingernails deep in your (H/C) locks, her smile then fades "You will departure with me.Cassandra tell your 'mother' that I have arrived, let her know I have the child too with me."