5

《Hell is empty and all the devils are here》

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

The warmth that surrounds your tired form was the most comforting factor unlike your dreams.Your dreams are, well, not so pleasant...

"WHY DID YOU EAT WHEN I TOLD YOU TO PRAY?!"

You held in your crys, the sheer pain shed from the whip and kicks made you ach all over, you had no way to speak due to your sobs echoing around the bloody room.

Your bloody room.

"YOU PIG YOU ATE THE LAST OF OUR BREAD!" Your father slams the storage  door close, his fury and rage at it's peak "DO YOU NOT SEE US WITH NO LEI?!YOU FUCKING RAT!"

Your lungs, stomach, your everything hurts.Not long your two parents beat the crap out of you, all you could do was take it and cry your soul out.Why?They also had the last of the bread, why beat you if they did that crime too??

No one was going to save you.That was a fact.This was your hell, no one escapes hell and lives to say the tale.

Your body felt so numb, the pain feeling like hard pokes, your eyes felt heavy "P..Please.." your voice was broken to nothing as you find yourself spitting out blood, vision going darker then before "..I..I was just hungry...Please.."

The moment your warmth left you notice a weight on your head, and which you were utterly confuse yet happy about, awoke from your dream like nightmare.By now it should be nothing but it held great effects on you.

"Did you know you kick in your sleep?" Mother Miranda, yes it was her, chimes as she later helps you on to your feet.

You did not know you do that so you look down and say a quick 'I didn't know..' did you accidentally kick her without you noticing?You felt bad and embarrassed at the same time.

She sighs "Everyone is almost except Hiesenberg, you do know who is who yes?"

Yes and no.You knew Lady Dimitrescu  due to Hiesenberg after being in the cold and her three daughters devotion to entertain you and nuture you back to health for that remaining three week recovery, and today, you just met Angie and Donna...The only one you don't know of is that fishy man with what seems to be a crown made of chicken bones..

"Go on, say hi."

You did as told.Looking around you spot the hunch back figure, for he was the smallest besides Angie, but he blend very well in his own corner of this broken down building.Once you found him you made you way to him in a slow but hesitant manner, you didn't wanna scare him off.He looks like the type to be scared of everything.

"Hello!"

"AH!" The poor man jump up in suprise but once he saw your innocent form he becomes a stuttering mess "H-H-Hello.."

You smile before pointing at his hand made crown "I like your crown!"

His lips curves up in a happy slim smile "You like..my crown?..Really??"

"Yep!" You notice how low his self-confidence was so you say more "The bones gives it alot of detail!Did you make it yourself?"

Moreau smiles wide "Y-Yes." In all his life, here as a lord and all, none of his siblings give him such kindness like you do.You gave him a feeling he wish to have; Self worth.

"That's amazing!" You chirp as you held a hand out to him, waiting for him to shake, your smile shown to him and the world "My name is (Y/N) and you are?"