{8} First day

"Here is your timetable and a map of the school, oh and your locker key, if you have any problems Miss. Rose will be more than happy to help!"

"Thank you Sir," George took his things from the Principle and walked towards the waiting Dream.

"Oh and Dream! A quick word please!" Dream was leaning on the doorway to the office, waiting for George.

"Yes Mr. Minecraft?" Dream walked over casually to his desk.

"Make sure George doesn't get lost, I trust you to look after him, yes?"

"Yes sir, don't worry."

"Good, oh also! Make sure Tommy doesn't frighten him like he did with that poor Ranboo guy when he was new, honestly that child is so chaotic. Just make sure he doesn't set fire to his bag again, alright?"

"Haha, of course sir. I'll baby sit him for you," Dream laughed. George was surprised the principle was this relaxed, if a student said that to his old head master, they would be in serious trouble.

"Have a good day boys!"

"You too Sir!"

They walked down the corridor to the mass of people by the lockers.

"The Principles really nice," George said as they found his locker.

"He is isn't he? He's actually the dad of three students that go here: Tommy, Wilbur and Techno. You haven't met Techno, he doesn't go on the bus for some reason. He's nice, but he can be a little...intimidating sometimes."

George didn't know what that meant, but he was surprised to hear Wilbur and Tommy were related, their hair colours were completely different. Dream noticed his confusion "Techno and Will are twins, they were adopted by Phil- sorry, Mr. MineCraft, when they were 8 years old. Tommy was only a baby when he was adopted."

George nodded in acknowledgement as he opened his locked, unloading some of the stuff he had in his bag.

RIIIING

"Thats the bell! I'll see you at lunch, we are usually here," Dream pointed at Georges map of the school "Right there look, on the bench next to the vending machine. Do you know where you're going for your first lesson?"

"Yeah, Math! M5...?"

"Yep thats right! See you!"

"Bye!"

Dream disappeared in the flow of people. George was alone. He started to make his way to M5, Math.

"M5...M5...M5..." George mumbled as he scanned every classroom door, looking for the right one.

"Uh- this is M5 if you are looking for it," an unfamiliar voice said from behind him.

George turned and his eyes were greeted by a taller man, he had long pink hair which had a small braid in one side.

"Oh- thank you!"

He followed the taller inside the classroom, going over to the teacher to ask where he could sit.

"Excuse me sir, um I'm new. Where should I sit?"

"Oh, hi! You can sit next to Techno at the back," she pointed at the pink haired boy that was getting his book out.

"OK, thank you!"

"No problem uh...?"

"George."

"No problem George!"

He walked to the back and sat down, getting his own note book out and a pen. The class filled and the teacher started with the lesson.

Techno hadn't said anything to him, he was writing something in his note book. This was odd, because the teacher wasn't talking about anything to take notes on. George took a glance over, and saw the pink haired boy was drawing some sort of diagram. It had some squares and arrows, calculating...attack damage? It looked very confusing.