{17}Yes

"Boyfriend?"

Georges heart stopped.

Shit shit shit

"No no I don't have a boyfriend she's teasing me!"

His mother looked at Harriet "Is this true?"

Harriet had always been more bold than George, she had never been told off by their mother. Thats probably why she snapped "So what if I was joking or not? Whats wrong with George having a boyfriend? Huh? is being gay so bad?!"

"So it's true?" she looked at George, a dangerous death glare in her eyes.

"W-well I d-do like a boy..."

...

"A-and I'm dating a girl!" Harriet said, giving a supporting nod.

George smiled at his sister, she really was different now.

"Where did I go wrong?" their mother sadly sobbed "You two are a disgrace to our family! You are both ill, we need to take you to a special facility for people like you-"

"Shut up! There is nothing wrong with us! You're the one that needs to get some fucking help!" Harriet shouted.

"How dare you-!"

"George, go on. You're going to miss your date," Harriet turned to look at her brother.

"Are you sure?"

"yes."

"No! George Davidson you stay here right now-!"

George shut the door behind him as he jogged down the drive. Dream was waiting there, looking at his phone.

"Oh hey I was starting to get worried-" George grabbed onto Dream, pulling him into a hug. "Are you OK Georgie?" he stroked the shaking boys hair.

"yeah just family stuff..."

Dream understood that they shouldn't continue the conversation, and instead took Georges hand in his and started walking down the road.

"Don't worry, you can forget about all that and live now. We're going to a party, with people who love you and want you to be happy!"

George felt better now that he was with Dream. He was like a spell on him, as soon as he made contact with him, all his problems went away.

They arrived at school, the music was already blasting and the lights danced around in the dimming evening.

They entered, still holding hands. As they made their way to the main hall, people whispered to each other as they passed. 

"is that Dream? With him?"

"I didn't know he was into guys"

"He might be just good friends?"

"Bruh friends don't hold hands like that"

"Aww look they look cute together"

"Damn it I thought Dream was single!"

"I thought George was single...sadge"

"congrats!"

George and Dream blushed at the comments, but didn't talk to one another.

"So, uh...thanks for coming with me again..." Dream broke their silence.

George just smiled and squeezed Dreams hand.

"Alright everyone! The dance has officially started so could everyone get with a partner and stand somewhere in the room!" the principle announced.

George let Dream guid him to a spot in the room, as they passed couples George noticed some familiar faces. Karl and Sapnap were teasing each other in the corner of the room; Tubbo and Ranboo were laughing as Ranboo struggled to bend over to put his hand on his partners back.

Wilbur was whispering something to Quackity, George didn't want to know what- definitely something inappropriate, seen as though Quackity's face was the shade of a tomato.

"You ready?" Dream looked at George as the DJ started the slow music.

"Yes."

The couples started moving gracefully, each one smiling uncontrollably. Everyone seemed to know what they were doing, and each pair was connected to their partner.

Slowly, some couples left the floor and some couldn't wait any longer and had started kissing in a corner somewhere. 

Soon it was just Dream and George stepping together in comfortable silence. No one was watching them, they were too busy with their own stuff. It was just them, together.

The music faded out gradually, and Dream bent over George. His hand securing his partners waist securely. Their faces were millimetres apart.

"Want to carry on from your dance lesson?"

"Huh?"

Dream filled the remaining space in between his and Georges lips. Kissing him sweetly.

He pulled away and looked at a bright red George. "I- uh w-wHaT?"

"Sorry..."

"D-don'T bE," George was smiling like an idiot. 

Dream kissed him again, more passionately this time. This obviously grabbed onlookers attention, and soon a crowd was looking at the two.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend George?"

"YES- I MeAn- yes," he had never felt this happy in his entire life.

"YES FINALLY," Sapnap shouted, drawing the two boys attention away from each other and to the crowd.

"UH-" George felt even more flustered now.

"Congrats you two!"

"yeah you're so cute together!"

"GAY!"

"TOMMY I SWEAR TO GOD-"

George laughed as he was held tightly in his boyfriends arms. Dream taught him how to be happy, and showed him that life wasn't so boring. He had given him love, and George would never forget that fact.

|Jesus Christ sorry this ending is crap I just really wanted to finish this honking book D;

So yeah sorry for the ending, and I cba to write angst with the mum so just imagine her dying in hell somewhere yeah? :)

Thanks for reading, love you all!

 Cya! :D|