{11}The Dream Family

The two friends arrived at their houses, both smiling and laughing quietly at what the other was saying. Dream loved this, just him and his new friend, strolling down the quiet lane; no one around- it was just them, alone, together.

He couldn't take his eyes off the lips of his companion, he had memorised every single crease and shadow when the brunette smiled, and noticed what type of smile he put on depending on the joke or comment.

So when George's face suddenly fell into a slightly worried, anxious half-smile, he spotted the change straight away.

"George? You alright? You feeling OK?" 

George looked up from where his eyes were "Um...it's just that...well..."

Dream looked to where Georges gaze was: his house. He understood.

"Hey its OK, I understand your mom might ask questions about why you're home so early, but I'm sure she'll get it-"

"No Dream, she won't. She'll start asking questions, and then I'll either have to lie or tell her the truth- and I can't do that..."

George looked like he was tearing up slightly, the lump in his throat grew and was dangerously close to escaping into a sob.

"Hey hey come on, it's alright," he put an arm around the smaller's shoulder as they stopped. Turning him to face him, he softly said "I'm happy for you to come over to my place until school would have ended, then she won't ask any questions."

George's throat suddenly went back to normal and he didn't feel like crying anymore. "Thank you!" he pulled the blonde in a tight hug, his face buried in his rising and falling chest.

"Are you sure your parents are fine with it? I don't want to be intrusive-"

"Of course they are! My mom's at work, and I think my dad would be cleaning or something around this time. Oh- and there's my sister. She was sick today so she didn't go to school. You're welcome anytime George!"

George beamed up at his friend "Thank you thank you thank you!" and pulled him back into a more gentle hug.

The boys walked the few yards left down Dreams drive way, subtly making sure George's mother wouldn't see them through her window.

Dream opened the unlocked door, and stepped inside. Slipping his shoes off and placing them on the rack. "You coming?"

"Yep!" George did the same, hesitantly placing the shoes next to Dreams.

"You hungry?" Dream asked as he walked into a room down the hallway. George followed like a lost puppy, slightly scared of bumping into one of his friends family members. He didn't want to make a bad first impression.

They walked into the white marble kitchen, which was extremely clean. Every surface was shining, begging for food to be prepared on its glistening counter. Dream leaned on one of them, and looked at his friend. 

"George?"

"Hm?"

"I asked are you hungry?"

George could feel his face grow hot with embarrassment, shit.

"I'm sorry! I was just a-admiring how clean this place is-" Dream started laughing at the stumbling boy.

"Don't worry! But do you?"

"Do I what?"

Dream comically slapped his face as the brunette started apologising for forgetting the question again. They looked at each other for a second, and burst out laughing at the forgetful friend.

"HEY"

Their laugher ceased as they turned around to see a girl staining in the doorway, holding a bowl.

"Hi Drista," said Dream, still recovering from their laughing fit.

"Aren't you meant to be in school? And who's this? Hm? Is this the boy you talk abo-" Dream slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Gee I didn't know you were my mother Drista," he said, rolling his eyes.

Drista shook his hand away "No, but I'm your sister, so it would be weird if I was your mother as well...wait could someone be someone's sister AND mom? Yooo that would be so cool," she rambled on.

"D, shut up!" Dream yanked her hair a little to stop her from talking about nonsense.

"HEY!" she opened the draw next to George, and took out a fork "YOU COME NEAR ME AGAIN I'LL GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING EYE BITCH"

"DRISTA! LANGUAGE! WHERE ARE YOU LEARNING THIS VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR HMMM?!"

"OH SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE BBH! AND ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS WHERE I LEARNT IT."

"YOU'VE BEEN HANGING WITH TOMMY AGAIN HAVEN'T YOU? I TOLD YOU TO NOT BE REPEATING ANYTHING THAT HE SAYS! ESPECIALLY NOT THE SWEARING!"

"OH BOY LOOK WHO'S THE MOTHER NOW HUH?!"

George stood back and watched as the scene took place. Stepping back to get some space between him and the squabbling, his back bumped into something.

"GUYS GUYS SETTLE DOWN!" George looked up to see a tall man behind him. He had slightly greying hair and a small beard, he looked about in his 40s.

"Sorry daaaaad," the two sibling said in unison.

"Good, now who's this squirt? Is this the boy you-" 

"YES! YEP dad this George! George meet my dad, dad meet George," Dream quickly said as he pushed past his sister who was poking him with the fork.

"Pleasure to meet you George, my name is David," he shook Georges hand politely.

"Nice to meet you too sir," he tried to hide it, but George was shaking inside head to toe. David looked scary.

Dream took Georges arm and lead him out the kitchen and down the hallway "We're going upstairs, don't come in Drista!" he lead the smaller up the soft, fluffy stairs.

"Behave you two!" David called at the two as they went upstairs. He winked at his daughter, Drista winked back and giggled.

|HEY I'M BACK!!! I just want to thank all you guys who have supported this story so far, I love each and every one of you! 

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!

See you in the next chapter :D|