Sakuastu

"Sakusa Kiyoomi the guy who I fell in love with but also the guy who hates me. everyone should be in love with omi, to be honest, he's perfect! who wouldn't want him? I mean everyone does but who can have him? that's right me! and only me! the one and only Atsumu Miya."

Atsumu had been secretly In-love with Sakusa Kiyoomi a true angel In Atumus eyes there wasn't one thing KIyoomi could do that Atsumu wouldn't admire everything he did was perfect in his eyes even the most simple things, the everyday things. he could stare at Kiyoomi doing them for hours and would never be tired. 

Kiyoomi had noticed Miya as he called him had been staring at him but out of embarrassment hadn't said anything but because of Miya one thought hadn't left his mind "does Miya like me?" Kiyoomi had repeated that in his brain non-stop. he couldn't believe Miya liked him or couldn't get himself to believe that. THE Atsumu Miya whom he had been in love with since high school? no way. but because Kiyoomi had to get that thought out of his head he had decided not so long ago that he was going to confront Atsumu. He wanted to be rejected straight up so he could get over his stupid crush. His crush for Atsumu Miya had lasted years. His crush for Atsumu Miya was beyond love beyond what words could explain. But at last, he knew he had to get over it. for the team and for both of their sake.

It was a Friday and Kiyoomi had woken up early he was practicing what he would tell Miya. He had been practicing for hours and was finally ready he got his bag ready with all he needed got into his car and headed to training but first had stopped for tulips Atsumu's favorites. As he entered the gym a wave of emotions hit him like a train he was determined and just wanted to get this over with

 he walked up to Atsumu "Miya let's have a chat over here" Atsumu waved bye to shoyo whom he had been talking to and mouthed "talk to you later" Shoyo nodded before running to a hyper Bokuto. Atsumu crossed his arms leaning back on the wall behind him "So..what's up omi omi watcha wanna talk about?" Kiyoomi turned himself around so that he was staring at Atsumu's eyes "I've seen you staring and I just wanna confess that I've been In-love with you since high school I know this is a lot to take in and I know you probably don't wanna hurt my feelings but if you reject me now I promise I won't be upset"

 Atsumu at first had a  surprised look but now staring at the ground he started laughing. A shocked and confused Kiyoomi shyly said "What are you laughing about Miya!" Atsumu got closer to kiyoomi and In between giggles said "Omi you are such a dummy why would I reject you when I've been In-love with you since high school too I've been waiting for this day for so long you have no idea" Kiyoomi smiled softly "I'll never let you go Atsumu Miya" 

Extra;