jealous (kuroken)

hey guys I got this idea for a winces one shot story so creds to the person who did this \

it was another day and kenma was still on his game he would stop with one game and start with another one when he got bored of one game and kuroo he was mad jealous maybe that kenma payed more attention to games more than him even that he even loved his games more than him yeah him and kenma started dating a month ago and it was the happiest time of kuroos and kenmas life but kenma barley listed to him and he had enough of it he got off the bed (he was in kenmas house) and went to kenma who was in him gaming chair he wrapped his arms around him tight giving kenma a hint that he didn't take instead kenma said kuroo get off im playing now kuroo mad at that response got off him and said "yeah you love your game more anyways "and he went to lay back on the bed facing away from kenma kenma now realizing what happened and what was his mistake kenma turned off his game and walked slowly to kuroo he hugged him from the back he was in a weird position because he was short he got up to his ear and whispered" I love you" he backed up and said "im sorry kuro I really am I love you " kuroo heard those words and tried his best not to smile and say I love you to but he just tried his best and said in a serious tone "you love your stupid game more " kenma knowing he was already forgiven said "no I dont no one or nothing could ever replace you I love you more than anything in the world " kuroo now smiling and giggling said "I know I love you" kenma smiling said "don't you like to be sensitive " kuroo a little surprised kenma didn't go back to his game but happy he didn't said " o you love me " kuroo turned to kenma now they cuddled and were facing each other kenma said "I do love you you jerk"

this was a bit short but o well I was bored and had free time hope you liked it