(Kagehina)

so umm i posted this like 20 times but i finally noticed that one dumbass #me it wasn't in order and that Kagehina was first and it had to be Kagehina second and Daisuga first so sorry i apologize for this
i just realized i have to make it all again 😭😭😭😭😭

kageyamas pov

i couldn't keep it in anymore it was not only affecting my mental state but also volleyball i didn't concentrate at all i ever did was look at the orange haired boy that was supposed to be my team mate how in the hell am i supposed to be only his team mate when hes that cute and adorable and hot and ugh teammate hes only a team mate i thought hoping that the feelings would disappear or even just the thought of him more than a friend but i just couldn't i told my brain something but my body and my heart said another my heart and i couldn't help it i have never felt like this before yes i have had other people i dated but i have never felt like this is this what people call love ?

if this is what love feels like i don't want to feel love anymore i don't want to feel that way towards a teammate i want to only feel like hes my friends and not the love i feel for him i guess i just want to know what to do i have always liked him since the first day i met him i thought he was an angel a ball of sunshine but i knew i couldn't get attached to him i knew deep down that i had to keep my distance i knew i would like him sooner or later but i didn't expect to fall in love i mean fall in love with him why him i mean he was perfect and i was just "the king of the court " a "self centered player who wanted to do everything by himself someone like the king of the court never mind that i was the king of the court maybe i still am " maybe all he thinks of me is of the king of the court and nothing more maybe he didn't even think of me as a friend maybe he just thought of me as a rival and nothing more as you can tell by now i have a little alright maybe a lot of trauma from my past i struggle with it a lot i just don't show it i like to keep things away from people not like they care about  me anyways  i thought

as i was thinking those positive/negative thoughts a ball of sunshine came into the run taking all the attention from me he looked so perfect so adorable in that outfit but to be honest he was an idiot but he was a cute idiot as i was admiring the perfect boy in front of me some one snaped me out of my thoughts it was suga out of no where he said "  you like him don't you " it took me by surprise he couldn't know that i liked that boke of a tangerine i turned to face suga and said "o you mean as a friend of course i do hes my team mate after all" suga just kind of rolled his eyes and said ' uhmm yeah exactly what i meant " and walked away what if he didn't mean it like that i thought i cant let anyone know about this i would never confess to him plus he already has a boyfriend..

so this is the angst part so if you want to skip then its fine yu just wont understand it that well i get that many people don't like angst and its fine ill start a little later  but just a warning

kageyamas pov and flashback

as i said boyfriend i started to fill up with anger i wanted him for me i wanted him to be mine but i could never ruin a relationship i might be an asshole but i would never break someone up never not even if its someone i love even though sometimes  want to take that puddin hair and kill him right there but i couldn't i knew that the tangerine would be sad and somehow i didn't want him to be sad i wanted him to be more happy than ever i loved every time he smiled i loved every time he asked me to toss for him some how he not only made me a better person he made volley ball and my tosses   better too he made everything better he made my heart skip a beat or two just when i saw him smile but the truth was he wasn't mine and so would he never be not in this life at least ..

kageyamas flashback

"this stupid tangerine were is he i swear he said he was at his house stupid tangerine thinking i wont know that he went out " kageyama was both worried and sad why in the hell would hinata tell him he was home when he wasn't there kageyama went to the only place he knew he would be their place they were the only ones that knew about the place they promised to tell no one so kageyama thought it was the perfect time to tell him he liked him more than a friend as he reached the place he heard people talking and laughing "wait why are there people here we promised " he thought "it might only be him and hes jut really loud " kageyama thought hoping that it was that he snuck up and hid behind a bush only to see hinata hugging kenma smiling without realizing kageyama started crying he didn't want to be seen so he got out of their as soon as possible he couldn't get the image out of his head why now he was gunna be his why did it have to be kenma and not him why kageyama started running now crying and sobbing the sobs getting louder now so much as the crying kageyama hadn't cried in years "is this the affect love has on you" he thought "if it does than i don't want to be in love anymore i hate love no " he thought over and over after some time he spoke to himself  and said out  loud " no wrong i don't hate love i hate myself "