Something wholesome about her

Kirai
She not used to loving someone. Your her first person she has ever wanted to marry. She has dated other girls, sure, but she never really was attracted to them. When she got to know you, it took a while for her to figure out she likes you. So her actions are really meaningful and are from the heart.

Yumeko
She has never once been with someone. She has loved before but most people were scared of her. So she never was in a relationship. But when she met you she wanted to be in a relationship for once in years. The reason she immediately kissed you was because she was so happy you accepted. So, she becomes very bubbly and cuddly when around you because she loves you too much.

Mary
She very protective. This isn't really a surprise but she very much hates when people are around you. She was a bit scared of losing you to someone else. So in your guys first couple of months she was EXTREMELY protective. You eventually proved that you won't go anywhere but she will sometimes still be a bit protective.

Midari
She's very clingy. She hates it when your gone because your one of the only people she loves. She worry's a lot about what will happen. When you ask why she will say she wants you to shoot her a lot more. She doesn't want you to leave of you know. Trust me when I say you don't want to leave for a week without telling her. When you come back she will probably have the gun loaded with bullets and at her head. So, don't leave without telling her.

Ririka
This gurl is already wholesome. So you may leave not because I have no idea how else to make this shy bean wholesome. Maybe somebody in the comments will know-