Kirari x maid worker

Nobody's POV

Y/n had been hard at work. They all honestly did. It was gonna be a special family event. Y/n never saw the point in them. They all hated each other, why out them all in a room so that way they can yell at each other? It was stupid. Anyways, a bell ring from Kirari Mombami's room.

"Y/n~ come here please~"

y/n heard her so her voice full of honey. Y/n didn't say anything as they went up stairs. Kirari seemed...happier then normal. She had a smirk on her face that screamed 'get the fuck out'
Y/n bowed down

"what do you want need Mombami-San" she said as Kirai's smirk grew.

"Stay here with me won't you? It gets boring without you~"

Y/n silently wondered what was even going on. Though she silently stayed. Eventually Kirari looked at her.

"Y/n, I have a new work outfit for you."

She said as Y/n looked back. Kirari pointed at the walk in closet. Y/n opened it and looked around. She eventually found something similar to a maid outfit on a pedestal. She put it on and walked out with a huge blush on her face.

"Mombami-San, don't you think it's too..-"

"Sexual? It looks better ok you then that old outfit."

Kirari said as she got up and pulled Y/n closer. Y/n was blushing furiously as Kirari smiled.

"Your always so cute when you blush you know that?"

She said as Y/n pushed her off.

"Your entire family is coming Mombami-San. I refuse to wear this in-front of them."
She said as Kirari sighed.

"Fine but after~..

Kirari but and suckled I'm her ear as Y/n made a small gasp.

"..I want to enjoy my little maid~.."

——————————————————————————-

Sorry it's short I had no motivation but enjoy.