Kirari x maid worker part 2

Y/n sighed a little. It was the stupid family meeting. She honestly just wanted it to be over. She cleaned a little. Well pretend to clean, Kirai's had requested she stayed near for a surprise. Y/n was a virgin to say less. She had never even been kissed before. She at first never really mind it. But Kirari would tease her. A nibble on the ear, a kiss in the neck, a grope. She now just was...lustful. She honestly wanted Kirari as a lover. Though Y/n always denied the fact they were dating. She hadn't been asked out by her at all. It was only teasing, So she never cared.

"I'll have to end this early due to a issue I have.."

Y/n looked over in confusion. Why was Kirari ending it early? Eventually everyone left until it was only Kirari and her. Ririka left as well to take Mary out so it was just the two. Y/n stayed silent as Kirari looked at her.

"Do your know what I said to you before this meeting started?"

She said as her blues lips curved into a smile. It wasn't a good smile though, it was something that told you that you were fucked.

"You said after I wanted to enjoy my little maid..?"

"Mhm~"

"Why do yo- oh..Oh..OH-"

I said as Kirari bit my neck a little. I immediately cover my mouth as she smiled at my reaction.

"I'm not a liar Y/n.."

She said as she continued bitting and sucking my neck. Soon she looked down and my maid outfit. I immediately realized why and looked away.

"M-Maybe we should do this in another room?"

I said blushing furiously. Kirari smiled as she picked me up and brought me inside. I immediately got thrown on the bed and have Kirari, straddling my lap.

"Now them my little maid..make sure you don't be so loud~"
-Kirai Mombami

Kakeguri scenario's/one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें