Kirai smut

Smut warning!
Also may or may not be hard kinks-
This is for both me being on number 8 of Kakeguri and having over 300 people reading this. Thank you!

Y/n's POV
I have been dating Kirai for a couple months now. Yet we haven't said anything. Why? Being the head of the Mombami family and being the president of this school she didn't want people to know that she had dated someone. I didn't mind but since people still thought I was single, people would being very flirtatious. Case and point, Yumeko Jabami. We had known each other since we were kids. I could honestly tell that she loved me yet I never said anything. She would be very touchy around me though. But my ass never said anything because..I don't know why-

3rd POV
Y/n was in class minding her own business when Yumeko began being very touchy with her. Y/n was fine with the whole thing as Yumeko continued. Eventually, her lunch with her wi- I mean girlfriend arrived. She parted ways with Yumeko and the others and went to the student council.

Kirai was there, doing some paperwork as Saykya was doing the same. She allowed her girlfriend in and immediately told Saykya to 'grab something'.

"Hey babe!" Y/n said cheerfully. Kirai didn't say a word. "Saykya told me that Yumeko has been very touchy with you. Mind explaining?" She said her. The girl sighed. "Yumeko has been like that ever since we were kids! I promise you, nothing is going o-" before she could finish, Kirai pulled her onto her lap and kissed her. Y/n was a bit surprised but allowed it. Kirai but I'm her bottom lip for entrance and Y/n denied. Kirai grabbed Y/n ass and Y/n moaned a little. Kirai took this opportunity to stick her tongue inside of her mouth. While this was happening, Y/n began grinding on Kirai. Kirai broke the kiss and smiled.

"What a needy slut you are Y/n.~"

Y/n immediately blushing from the sentence as Kirai chuckled. She picked up Y/n and placed her on the couch. Kirai immediately began teasing her. She took of Y/n's clothing as she looked at her. "Are you sure you want to have sex? We can stop if you would like." Y/n shook her head as Kirai smirked. She continued taking off Y/n's clothing. Y/n was now only in a bra and ruined panties. Kirai looked at the clock. "This is going to have to be quick, I have a meeting in a hour." She said looking at her. The girl nodded as Kirai smirked yet again. She took off Y/n's bra to reveal her breasts. Kirai began sucking on them, earning a moan from Y/n. As Kirmo- I mean as Kirai sucked on her loves Breast. she began taking off her panties. Kirai soon took them off and put in two fingers inside of her hole as Y/n began moaning loudly. Kirai smiled at the sight of Y/n being such a whore for her. She soon went at a inhuman speed as Y/n cried from the overwhelming pleasure she was getting.
"KIRAI IM GOING TO CUM"
"Cum for me you slut."

Y/n immediately cummed at those words as Kirai took her fingers out. She looked at the mess she had made, Y/n was panting. Kirai grabbed a blanket and threw it over Y/n. "You can rest for a little but put on your clothes." Kirai said looking at Y/n. The girl nodded as she laid down.

Yumekos Pov
After the two had sex I immediately ran into a empty classroom. I was pissed. I wanted Y/n all for myself yet the president gets her? Oh you wait Kirai..A jabami always gets what they want~