Chapter 4 : A shoulder to cry!!

Helloooo everyone!!!

Here is the next update!!

┈──╌ ❊ ╌──┈

"I can't say the truth to anyone

"I can't say the truth to anyone. Everyone hates me. They will talk terrible things about me." she was crying hopelessly holding her face in her palms.

"Are you okay?" Satvik asked the girl by keeping his hands on her shoulder. As soon as she turned he saw she was none other than Ritika.

Her face was reddish due to crying and her eyes were welled with tears. Her breath was still puffed.

"I'm...fine!" she hiccupped in between wiping her tears with the back of her palms. It took forever for her even to utter those three words.

Satvik's guilt multiplied by ten folds as he saw her dishevelled state. As he thought that he was the reason for such a state of hers. Partially it was correct but it wasn't his fault completely.

"Rits what are you doing here?" he asked her carefully sitting beside her on the bench.

But she didn't reply to anything as her throat went dry due to excessive crying. She was hiccupping and words almost left her mouth. He quickly went and bought a water bottle for her.

"Take this you will feel better," he told her by forwarding the water bottle.

She drank the water hastily so that half of the water spilt on her face and neck area. Even in such a state, she looked like the most beautiful girl.

"Thanks!" This was the first word which she spoke without hiccupping.

Satvik was worst in consoling others. He had never seen any person crying except his mother but he hadn't even met her for the past few years. He offered his handkerchief to wipe her face which she took gladly.

"Are you fine now?" he asked her again as she stopped sobbing.

"Yeah, I'm good! and thank you for water," she replied without
looking at his face but instead, she kept staring down at her lap.