Chapter 16: The Misunderstanding!

Good evening!!

How are you all?

Hope you all will enjoy this update!

Happy Reading!
_____

Happy Reading!_____

THIRD-PERSON POV

Satvik took Ritika to a small garden near the church. It was a quiet place with lots of varieties of flowering plants. There were benches for seating under tress.

Ritika and Satvik sat there unusually silent for few minutes.

"Umm... You wanted to say something?" Ritika broke the ice between them.

"Whatever you...you... saw...in the washroom...its..its..." Satvik tried to say something without talking around the bush but nothing came out of his mouth.

"Satvik listen it's your personal life you can do whatever you want!" Ritika exclaimed reluctantly though she wasn't feeling good to see him that way. Still, she was just his friend not more than that.

He was a friend of hers who had been with her always even though they have met a few weeks ago.

"Rits, it's not like that... it's just... I don't know what I'm saying." Satvik confessed confusingly.

"I know it was uneasy but it's absolutely fine, it was a bit uncomfortable for me too, to see you in that situation but you both could have shut the door. Maybe you both were busy..." She blabbered endlessly and he kept looking at her thinking why was he even desperate to tell the truth.

"Ritika, stop and listen to me," He let out loudly struggling to stop her."Now, will you listen to what I want to say?" He asked her.

"I'm not desperate to know the 'washroom things' between you and your girlfriend but you are so frankly ready to tell me so okay you have all my ears." She said even though she wasn't interested to know about his personal life but still her heart arch.

"First, she isn't my girlfriend and...." He just started to tell her.

"What? She isn't your girlfriend?" Ritika got up from her place and her eyes literally came out of her sockets when he confessed that he wasn't with her girlfriend.

"Rits, hear me out entirely." He pleaded.

"What the hell? You are with random girls in random washrooms and you expect me to hear your love stories Or lust stories. No way! I'm leaving." She announced and got up to leave.

He clasps her hand with a jerk and she landed on his lap. She placed her hands on his shoulder for support and he holds her waist protectively. She looked intensively in his eyes which holds the kind of vicinity which held tons of emotions flowing in them.

Suddenly, the weather distorted. The sun was sinking towards the horizon. Daylight had begun to drain away. The strong winds blow from all directions which were icy cool.