Chapter 13 : Flash from the past!

Namastey!!!

Toh Kaise ho aap log! *In Carryminati style

I'm back with the next update!

Do read and share !! :)

Happy reading!!!

RITIKA'S POV

"Just tell Ritika, I know you fucking can't lie to me and it's the rule of our friendship that if anyone lies
to each other then the friendship ends at that very point so tell me the truth," Aadi screamed at me.

Tears pooled in my eyes. What should I tell him? If he came to know the truth what will be Zoya's reaction? What turn will our friendship take? I was lost in thinking looking at nothing particularly.

Aadi hold me by my shoulder and shook me when I wasn't responding to the questions he was asking. He made me sit on the nearby wooden garden bench.

"Rits, it's visible to me that there are some issues. Maybe I can help you both to solve your differences and we three can be back as we were in childhood." He said sincerely looking into my eyes.

I know that Aadi loves me and Zoya equally. But he shows his affection more towards me as Zoya can always take a stand for her whereas being introverted I generally back out of certain situations and there he fights for me.

I love Aadi and Zoya as my best friends. I have known that Zoya loves him and I always shipped them. They are best together.

"Satvik?" his name escaped from my lips.

"What?" Aadi gasped as he heard that.

"I saw Satvik there." I pointed towards the direction where I saw Satvik.

"Rits just stop playing this kids game be a good girl and tell me the truth." Aadi huffed in dismay. What's going on with me why I'm thinking about Satvik now? Did I saw him?

"Aadi, it..it's... no... nothing!" I exclaimed when I thought I misunderstood someone as Satvik and looked down on the ground not meeting Aadi's gaze as he was shooting glares at me.

"Rits, you can't lie properly so either tell me the truth or don't be friends with me anymore." He blurted and I instantly looked into his eyes. My eyes turned glassy as everyone has done the same with me since childhood no one wants to be friends with me. Earlier it was Zoya and now Aadi.

"Aadi..." I nodded my head in no but his phone rang and he glanced at it.

Ring... ring... ring

Thank god his phone rang to interrupt our conversation. When I peeped into his phone, guess what it was Zoya's call. Unknowingly she saved me today. But what the hell? Aadi cut the call and was now glaring at me.