Chapter 12 : Muse on Past

Hello lovely people!!

How are you guys doing!?

I know almost everyone is busy in the online class and studies!

Wish you a very happy Sunday!!

Hope this update will change your mood! Happy reading!!!

ZOYA'S POV

Aadi and Rits dropped me home. Like seriously! I told them that I wanna go home and they didn't even ask me to stay overnight. I thought atleast aunty would ask me to stay but no, she too was in Rits side.

We three were best buddies when we were kids. We were almost inseparable. It was like buy one get two free offers. We even had an album of our all childhood memories we titled it as 'TRIPLE TROUBLE'. But everything changed that night.

It was going to be the best day of my life but she ruined everything. It still pained me. We were kids and that hurt is what made me hate her for my lifetime.

She even apologized me for that and I myself didn't took that topic again. I just started growing cold towards her.

My heart pained when she looks at me with lots of expectations but I really can't forgive her and forget everything. It's not my nature.

She was my bestfriend, my sister, my best confidant and everything. But it was past. Only she knew that I love Aadi and instead of making us together she is eyeing Aadi which I can't tolerate.

Aadi is only mine and I will get him back by hook or crook. I will talk with him about my feelings as soon as possible.

I changed to my night clothes and kept staring at 'TRIPLE TROUBLE' while resting on bed. These are the best memories of my life. These were the only memories where we three were together by our heart.

The sleep was far away from my eyes. Whenever I close them the fateful night came infront of me. I was in deep thoughts till late night. I didn't knew when I slept.

End Of POV

________

It was a Sunday more we call as a Funday. Ritika was sleeping soundly in her room. The alarm broke her deep slumber. She got up and yawned lazily.

She rubbed her palms and wiped her eyes. It was only 7 o'clock in the morning.

"Who woke up at 7 in Sunday morning!" she murmured to herself and again tried to go to sleep.

However someone knocked the door. Who would wake her up early morning. Aaditya must be sleeping for sure and uncle aunty never disturb her sleep. As she opened the door, she was shocked to see him there!

SATVIK'S POV

The night went swiftly. I opened my eyes as the place is new for me so I hadn't slept properly. It's only half past to five in the morning!