Chapter 6 : Amigos!!

Bonjour!!!

How are you all?

Hope you are doing well!!

Here is the next part...

Happy reading!!

┈──╌ ❊ ╌──┈

"Hey, beautiful! Can I sit next to you

"Hey, beautiful! Can I sit next to you." she heard an unknown sound as she was reading a book in class.

"Ya okay!" she replied still concentrated in her book.

That guy was looking at her in a disgusting way which wasn't noticed by her.

"Umm.. what's your name?" he asked her forwarding his hand trying to touch her face but she was unknown to his intentions as she was busy reading.

"Hey, dude that's my place, get up right now!" Both heard a very known sound and instantly that boy took away his hand looked up towards the source of that voice.

"Your name is not written here Satvik." the boy frowned.

"James, get up right now before I spill any of your dirty secrets in front of the whole class," Satvik whispered so that only James hear what he said.

"You are such a pain in the ass bro!" James murmured and left the place near Ritika.

"Hey, Ritika! Good morning." Satvik said cheerfully.

"What's so good Satvik? What did you say to that boy who was sitting here.. see his face he looks so dull." Ritika replied him looking at James.

"What? This is my place and why should I let anyone take my place?." Satvik cocked his brows.

"Ohh your place, huh!" she replied, "Should I also get up from your place?" she continued.

"Seriously?" he frowned and she chuckled looking at his expressions.

"Don't you even know how to talk with a handsome boy! He is sitting beside you and you want to leave this place!" Satvik asked.

"Handsome? Where? I can't see any handsome boy here." she replied cocky-ly looking here and there.

Satvik opens and closes his mouth just like a fish as he didn't have any reply to give her.

"That's so mean of you, Ritika Khurana," Satvik whined with a pout.

That expression of Satvik was so cute that she couldn't stop herself from pulling his cheeks.

"Aww... You are so cute Satvik." she smiled at him from ear to ear.

"Cute! Call me handsome, charming, dashing or anything but not cute okay," he said grumpily which made her smile even more.

Soon the professor came and the class started but the smile on Ritika's face never disappeared.