Chapter 14 : The Appetizing Brunch!

Hey there!!!

How are you all?

I'm back with yet another update! Maybe it won't be up to the mark so tell me honestly at the end!

Happy reading!!!

SATVIK'S POV

"Good morning!" Uncle exclaimed as soon as I reached their house. He was reading a newspaper while having his morning tea. I always felt at home with them. I've never visited my home for the past 5 years.

It isn't much big house but still enough for two people. Uncle and aunty don't have their child but have always loved me as their son.

"Good morning, uncle, where is aunty?" I asked him and he indicated to me that she is in the kitchen.

"Morning beautiful!" I said and pecked her cheeks when I went to the kitchen and back hugged her.

"Good morning handsome!" She chirped enthusiastically.

"What's cooking?" I asked while munching the carrots sitting on the kitchen slab.

"Satvik stop! It's for gajar ka halwa." She said slapping my hands.

"Nevermind aunty! I will eat a mixture of sugar, ghee and milk, then shake my tummy. This way halwa will be ready!" I commented acting in that way taking a mixture of 1 teaspoon sugar and ghee in a glass of milk.

"Should I put you on induction to cook the halwa you made in your stomach?" Aunty smirked and I left the glass on a slab.

"Aunty!" I said dramatically and got up from the kitchen slab and she laughed aloud.

"Aunty I'll be leaving after lunch. I've some college project to complete." I lied without any hesitation and left the kitchen. Only I know where I'm going tonight.

End Of POV

__________

Aaditya and Ritika reached home and not to their surprise Zoya was already at home waiting for them.

ZOYA'S POV

God! I just don't understand what had happened to me?  I know Rits must try to impress Aadi but he didn't care or are they hiding something from me?

It's past 8 in the morning and Aadi must be sleeping. Let me just call to check. But what will I say? I'll say I was sleeping and by mistake, I clicked the phone and he already knows his number is on speed dial.

What? He cut the call, which means he is sleeping for sure. Yes! I think I should ask Ritika and Aadi for brunch this way they will be in front of me. What a plan Zoya! I'm proud of myself. I pat my back.

I thought to message him but no, I'll surprise him by there itself. Let's go! I wore a jogging suit and shoes as I can't bathe this early. I plugged my headphones and played some songs after telling mom that I'm inviting Rits and Aadi for brunch.