Chapter 25: I'll Be Back

Seulgi's pov

*RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG*

It's 9 am and I woke up to the sound of the alarm, I turned it off and sighed..

'Today's the day..' I said to myself..

I sat up the bed and saw a sleeping bunny, I kissed her forehead and stood up to get ready...

I took a bath and did my morning rituals...

After I went out and saw a bunny sitting down on the bed...

I smiled and walked to her, "Good morning, Hyun..."

She didn't respond but hugged me, "You're really leaving now huh?" I hugged her back and hummed..

"I am leaving, but always remember what I told you alright..."

"You'll always love me and at the end of the day you'll always be coming home to me.." She recited which made me giggle...

"You really memorized it huh?" I said and patted her head...

I pulled out of the hug and grabbed my necktie before sitting down on the bed..

I was about to put it on when a hand stopped me and grabbed it from me...

I looked at Hyun confused, "Come and face me, I want to do it for you.." She said, I smiled and followed her...

She then tied my necktie for me...

"Thank you..." I said and kissed her forehead before standing up and wearing my coat...

She also stood up and pecked my lips before she grabbed her towel and went inside the bathroom...

After fixing my clothes, I grabbed my suitcase and bag and went down...

Once I went down, I saw Wendy and Joy on the couch cuddling..

"Hey, wassup, Wenjoy.." I greeted and placed my bags beside Wendy's before sitting on the couch across them..

"I swear, if you guys take another mission that needs to be somewhere in another country, me and unnie are gonna murder you 2!" Joy said while Wendy is rubbing her back and wiping her tears..

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, I think you don't have to worry about us leaving, dad appointed us as the CEO and the COO of the company once we get back, meaning we don't have to go on missions outside the country that much.."

"Oh, you better promise that you won't go anywhere anymore unnies!" Yerim said with a bucket of ice cream and a spoon...

"Why are you eating ice cream so early in the morning, Yerim? That;s bad for your health.." Wendy asked but Yeri just sat down and continued eating...

We stayed silent and waited for Hyunnie to come down...

After about 15 minutes, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs...

I stood up and grabbed my bags. I saw Hyun coming down already...

"Guys, let's go..." I said once Hyun finally reached the first floor...

She immediately clinged on to me and we went out already and walked straight to the parking...

Wendy opened the door for the girls and started the engine, while I loaded our bags in the trunk of my car..

I went in and put on my seatbelt, I looked at the rear view mirror and saw how lonely the girls looked, I just sighed and started driving...

After 30 minutes, we arrived at the airport...

I parked and Wan went out to open the door for the girls..

I went out as well and opened the trunk to get me and Wendy's bags...

We then saw the others arrive and went out of their cars...

We all walked to the entrance and went inside the airport..

I shakily sighed and turned to face the others. The agents had a sad smile on their faces while the girls had tears in their eyes...

"I guess, it's time..." I said but suddenly Irene ran and hugged me...

I dropped my bags and hugged her back..

I gestured to the others to come and have a group hug and they followed...

We stayed like that for a good minute and they all pulled off except for Irene...

"Hyun, we have to go now..." I said as I saw that it was already 10:30 am on my watch...

Her grip loosened up and she slowly pulled out and looked at me..

Her eyes were already puffy and red because of crying...

I cupped her face and kissed her passionately for one last time..

We pulled off and I said, "I'll be back, ok? I'll come back.." She nodded and Sooyoung and Yerim rushed to hug her..

"You dumbasses better look after them!" I playfully warned the guys and they nodded...

I looked back at the time and it was already 10:35..

"I guess we'll go now..." I said and looked at Wan..

"We'll be back, see you in 2 years guys.." Wendy said as I nodded, we looked back at each other and sighed..

We grabbed our bags and looked back again to look at the others..

I looked at each one of them and smiled. When I looked at Hyun, I gave a reassuring one and waved at her, 'See you in 2 years, love, I love you' I mouthed..

She cracked up a small smile, I waved again and me and Wendy started walking to the elevator..

"I LOVE YOU, KANG SEULGI!" I heard Irene shout..

I giggled and looked back to give her my all famous eye smile and a finger heart..

We reached the 2nd floor and before continuing, we looked back and waved for the very last time...

After, we started walking to the private jet area and a guy guided us to the plane, the queen sent us..

We boarded and the captain said that we will be taking off in a couple of minutes..

I looked out the window as I felt the plane moving...

'See you in 2 years, Korea, take good care of my Joohyun..' I said in my head while I closed my eyes..