part 3

JAEYCE

I woke up in Zel's arms as he held me tightly while he snored lightly. My head was laying on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I didn't notice how tatted his body was last night. I was too busy in the moment. Did I sleep with a stranger? Yes. Would I do it again? Yes. Sex was so good made me wanna have a baby. FUCK! He didn't use a condom.

I shook him aggressively and his eyes rolled open. "Huh?" He asked.

"Did you pull out?" I asked him.

"Um I don't remember. Want a plan b?" He offered.

"Yes. "I said. He got out of bed butt ass naked, dick slanging from left to right. Ain't no way I took all that.

Anyways. He pulled a plan b from his bag and gave it to me. That shit made me think.

"How many bitches do you spend the night with to have plan b's on deck?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Huh?"

"You heard me. "I said to him.

"Girl hurry up and take that plan b, the baby growing. "He said. I threw it at him. He started laughing as if something was funny but when he noticed my face he stopped then he walked over to me.

He grabbed my chin and raised my head up so that I was looking at him.

"I bought that last night and I bought some condoms but we didn't use them. Ok. "He said to me. His voice was so soft and sweet...plus his touch. Ugh I can't be mad at him.

"Okay I believe you. Hand me the pill. "I told him. He kissed my lips and I tried to deepen it but he pulled back. "Stop it. "He teased. Zel picked up the pill and handed it to me then he grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom.

I took the pill then laid back down in bed. My back was hurting just a little. Zel phone started ringing so of course my nosey ass looked at it but it was one of his bros. Better be.

I closed my eyes and dozed off then Zel came in and smacked my ass. I turned around and frowned at him.

He was dressed in gym attire with his phone in his hand. "Come to the park with me. "He said.

"No I don't feel like it. "I said to him. He pulled the covers off then snatched me down to the edge of the bed. I quickly put the covers back over my body. "Stop it. Go play ball with your boys or some. "I told him.

"I want you to come too. "He said. "Please?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes but I still agreed to go anyways. He smiled from ear to ear then I noticed he had put a grill in. It was nice as hell too, gold with a few diamonds here and there.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. He had the bathroom smelling so good. Ooh a clean man. I turned the shower on and let that warm up while I brushed my teeth. When I finished, I got in the shower. I washed my body with cocoa butter scented soap then got out.

I wrapped a towel around me then I walked out the bathroom. He had made the bed up for me and he was now laying in it. I went into my closet to find an outfit for the day. I settled for a pair of light blue jean shorts with a white v neck. I slipped my feet into a pair of nike slides because I'm lazy and I'm not in the mood for any other shoes.

"I'm ready." I told him once I came out the closet. He got up off the bed.

"Aight let's go. "He said. Zel let me walk out first then he walked out. On our way out the door, he smacked my ass. I looked back at him and smirked.