Part 9

JAYECE

Zel's mother literally had me fucked up. I was so ready to go but for his sake I just sat there in peace. I leaned back on him so that my head was resting against his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I just don't understand why she acting like she don't like me when she don't even know me." I told him.

He kissed my cheek and then said, "it's okay. She'll get over it because you not going anywhere."

I smiled to myself. I don't know why mothers always seem so obsessed with their sons.

I didn't think the house could fit any more people in it but a whole group of people walked in. A few of them walked over to Zel and greeted him.

"Jayece these are all my cousins. Y'all this is Jayece." He introduced us. His cousins smiled at me but nothing too serious. One of them nodded their head towards the door then walked off so I stood up so that Zel could go.

"I'll be right back baby." He said then he kissed my lips. From the corner of my eyes, I could see his mother mugging us.

"Babe can I have the keys?" I asked him. He dug in his pocket then handed them to me; cause as soon as his mama start some shit, I'm out the door.

I sat down on the couch and started going through my phone, looking at stuff on Amazon. I was turning into a shopaholic. I found a pretty pink dress that stopped mid thigh with holes in the sleeves for my thumbs. I added it to my cart then continued to shop.

From the corner of my eye, I could see his mother and one of his females cousins eyeballing me. I reached into my purse and took my gun off safety just in case I had to body a bitch today. Part of me wanted to sit my ass right here and wait for a hoe to bust a move but the other part of me knew I needed to leave.

I stood to my feet and then put my phone in my purse. I headed for the door then one of his aunts stopped me.

"Where you going pretty girl?" She asked me.

"I'm just going to explore the city a little bit. I'll be back."I told her.

"Okay don't get lost out there." She said.

I walked out the door and went to the car. I unlocked the door and got in. I didn't know where I was going but I was going somewhere. I put my pistol on side of the seat.

I blasted Hurts the Most by Monica. That was my shit. She did her shit with that song, almost brought tears to my eyes.

I drove around the area looking for a hotel for me and Zel to stay at for the night since we didn't mention where we were staying. I definitely didn't want to stay at his mother's house. She might try to kill me in my sleep.

I found a nice hotel called Comfort Inn. It was cute on the outside and inside. I booked a room for us for two nights for sure. If we needed more then I'd just add more.

Incoming call from Denzel ❤️‍🔥. . .

"Hey baby." I answered.

"Where you at?" He asked me.

"I just booked us a room." I told him.