Chapter-22

Next day at office

After conversation with Akash Ashana is restless  She herself don't know why ?

Ashana herself : What's the problem if Reyhaan like Janvi . Mine and Reyhaan marriage happened in a unplanned situation . is Janvi was his girlfriend . No it's can't happened .
Ashana you can't let your husband go .I think  I will be go mad . I have to do something with these Janvi otherwise I surely go mad .

Ashana is observing both Reyhaan and Janvi and Akash word ring on her head . She became restless .

Ashana was in deep thought that time her phone rang . Without seeing caller Id she picked up the phone .

Ashana : Hello, Ashana Rathore speaking .

Caller : I know this is Ashana Rathore but I think Ashana Rathore is forgetting everyone on her father's house people .

Ashana : huh ..

Then she saw caller id and it's her saniya aunty .

Ashana : sorry Sani aunty I didn't saw .

Saniya : Ashu tell me truly what happened , I call you for  I am feeling like something big happened are you not ok .

Ashana : I don't know what happened , I didn't understand anything .

Saniya : WHAT . If something happened how you don't know . Tell me everything is details .

Then Ashana tell her everything what happened and what Akash told her .
After listening all thing Saniya said

Saniya : I must say Ashana . Akash have more brain then you .  Now listen to me carefully and don't utter any word before me finishing .

Ashana : ok , say .

Saniya : Ashana  through it's not big deal it's common as when you fall in love jealousy come on it's way . Your case is same and it's justyfy

Ashana : I am not in love with Reyhaan Aunty .

Saniya : keep quiet . ok you are not in love with Reyhaan then it's ok if he divorce you and marry with that Janvi .

Ashana : NO .Why will he marry with that witch I am his legally and traditionally wife . I will kill that girl with my own hand .

Saniya :  Caught you , You are showing all symptoms of love so accept it otherwise be ready to see Reyhaan with that Janvi as his bride .

Ashana No. ..No . Aunty do something I agree l am in love with Reyhaan and I don't want to lose him anycost . Save my marriage .

And almost started crying .

Saniya : Ashana in love are you gone mad also why are you crying and behave like  poor indian tv serial daughter-in-law . You are Ashana Rathore nobody can  win over you if you want something you get it and here Reyhaan is already yours . So Behave like your self  made that girl stay out from Reyhaan . Understand .And take control on your husband also Reyhaan is very innocent and kind and girl is taking advantage of it .

Ashana : Yes . Saniya aunty now I will made her Who Ashana Reyhaan Rathore is ?

Saniya : That's like my niece

Ashana : Thank you and don't tell anyone about our conversation .

Saniya : Mention not and I will not tell anyone don't worry and keep me update .

Ashana : ok . good bye .