Chapter-23

After cutting call .

Ashana POV

Janvi Rajput what you think yourself you come from now where and stanch my husband from me , you have very eager to become villen of my story right but you don't know In  Ashana Rathore's life story  the heroin and villen she is on herself nobody has gut to cross her road . And my stupid , idiot , useless , fool husband you add fuel on her fire through you have do it unknowingly but you also reget from now your on the field now see How I  will win this match .

After finishing all her office work she went to home .

At Rathore mansion .

After reaching home Ashana fresh up and to kitchen where Shanaya and Priya are making dinner with the help of servent .

Ashana :  Maa , What are you making ?

Shanaya smilingly : Ashana You come . You just wait we are making last vagetable curry .

Ashana : let's me help you .

Listening her word a loud sound is heard and it is Priya who in shocking state a spoon felt from her hand and servent also looking at her like she is Alien .

Ashana : Choti Maa( younger aunt) what happened are you ok .

Listening Ashana's voice all come out of their shocked state .

Shanaya : daughter you don't have to we are done everything .

Ashana : ok then I help you all to arrange the table .

Saying that she started doing work .

Priya : Jiji(sister in-law) is she ok . what happened to her . From when she took interest in kitchen work . I think something happened to her

Shanaya : Don't worry Priya may be she is getting bore that why she said like that otherwise you know Ahahana di(sister) tried many times to teach her kitchen work but she never learn .

Priya : I also think that why she is in the kitchen and behave like like that .

Shanaya : you will come to know let see what she is doing .

At dinner table all members are sitting expect Reyhaan .
Ahaan is the first one notice his niece and is in shock looking at her after sometime all members notice her and all in shock .

Akash in mind : I told her to save Reyhaan bhai(brother) from Janvi's trap but here she is busy to become ideal daughter-in-law . My stupid Sister you are also daughter  in this family if you don't do anything then also everyone favor you , you should focus on your husband how I made her understand I think I have to talk with her again .

Arhaan : Ashu daughter why are taking trouble servent are there for help you sit and do your dinner .

Ahaan : Yes , daughter bhai(brother) is right , come sit .

Ashana : Don't worry , Papa . I am  second elder daughter in law of the Rathore clan and elder daughter-in-law of this house  it's my duty .

Reyhaan who is coming towards dinner table listen and seeing this in shocking state absent mind bump into sofa and almost fell down but somehow balance himself .

Rahil : Bhai(brother) carefully and give him  a pity  look understanding his brother state .

Ashana run to Reyhaan and started checking

Ashana : Are you ok , are you got hurt anywhere .

Reyhaan look at her in horror and without saying anything sit on his chair .

Akash : Don't worry bhabi (Sister-in-law ) brother got mantal shock .

Listening this Ashana asked WHAT

And Priya started glaring her son for opening his mouth .

Mrs Rathore : Stop you all and started eating and Ashana you also sit .

Ashana : But bari dadi(great grandma) sarving dinner .

Mrs Rathore : You do enough remain Others will do  .

Ashana : ok as you say .

But siting beside Reyhaan she started serving his .

In shocking state Reyhaan almost forget about eating .

Ashana : What happened why you are not eating ?

Akash : Today brother forgot how to eat .

Ashana : What ? Are you mad Akash ? How that can possible .

Priya : Forget him Ashana he just joking around . Reyhaan you Eat

Then everyone started eating slowly and time to time they noticed Ashana's Act .

After finishing dinner they all went to their respective room but Reyhaan went to Rahil room

Rahil : What happened bhai(brother) why you are  here ?

Reyhaan : Today I am staying your room  , I think some sprit possess on her that why her behavior is change , What happened in night she killed me .

Rahil :  Bhai what are you saying ? I know today her behavior is something weird but sprit possess and all  , please you go to your room

Rayhaan : I am your elder brother and I am saying today I will sleep in your room that final .

Said that he started sleeping on bed then a knock was heard on door .

Rahil went for seeing who is this and it was none other than Ashana .

Ashana : Bhai Are you seeing Reyhaan anywhere  I didn't founding her anywhere .

Listening her voice Reyhaan get up and said today I am staying with Rahil we will spend bro time today .

Ashana  : what , No not today . You spend it on some other day . I have something important to discuss with you . Is it ok with you bhai(brother) looking at Rahil .

Rahil : yes I don't have any problem .

Reyhaan glaring at Rahil for not saving him then without choice went with Ashana .

Rahil : My stupid brother .

Rahil pov

Rahil taking out a picture started said you know my brother and I have same case but different is that he gets his love but I can't get it even . You are mine but I can't declare or accept you as mine .  I know you also do accept me But I will always love you . Always be happy and I am always pray that nobody shouldn't get fate like me . Good night .